Trichord Clock mod fitting instructions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Can anyone help please ?
Some years ago (1992/93) I fitted a Trichord Research Clock mod to my Marantz CD-65se mk2 cd player. The clock mod came supplied with a full and comprehensive fitting instruction guide covering many models and makes of cd players - It told/informed you exactly which resistors and capacitors to remove before fitting the clock mod.
I wish to fit a clock mod to either a Marantz cd65se mk2 or Rotel RCD-855 cd player (both have TDA1541A dacs). Does anyone still have these original Trichord fitting instructions within their possession ? (mine have sadly gone missing).
Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I can help you with these clock connections/installation but I am just about to go out to enjoy the New Year's Eve festivities.

I will be in touch tomorrow, if no-one else has provided you with what you need for this in the meantime.

Happy New Year.

Regards,

:)

Hi,

If you still need this Trichord information, you will need to provide me with your contact details somehow.
As promised, yesterday I looked out what you required but I found I couldn't mail you through this Forum as your adress is not showing.

I therefore contacted the Forum Administrator, explained the circumstances and requested that my private mail address be passed on to you, with a further request that you contact me direct.
I have heard nothing more, and due to some unfortunate and offensive experiences a while ago, I will not show my mail address publicly here.

I am happy to copy this information and let you have it privately as a 'one-off', but I am not content to show someone else's IP material on a public Forum without the owner's permission, as Trichord might take exception to this.

Regards,

Is a Trichord clock/link still a good product?

Hi everybody,

I wonder if the use of a Trichord Clocks (or Tent Clocks) in the "link" mode (I mean – the using of a separate cable between CD Transport and a DAC / Wordclock In- and Outputs) can reduce Jitter if working together with an CS8414 Inpur Receiver.

Is the "Link" still a good way for Jitter reduction? I thought it is an old technology (????).

I am thinking about using the CS8414 Input receivers (instead of YM3623b). As I am not considering any Upsampling, I am not thinking of the modren CS8420.

But, will a CS8414 at all benefit from the above mentioned “Link”? Or may be, it is already a good receiver - with low Jitter anyhow?

I would be grateful for any advise. Many thanks in advance!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.