• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

tray gear for CD-M4 and CD-M9

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Philips CD-850II tray gear!

Hi Netlist
I have the same problem with my Philips CD-850II!
The gear blew apart, so i'm asking you if you still have the gear, how much it will cost plus delivery to Portugal, Lisbon.
Its a CDM-4 mech, and the part number is 4822 528 81329!

Best regards

Paluse :smash:

hopefully mdlover will contact me ?

but failing that i tried the link in the above e-mail for ebay, the gears shown there dont seem to look as good a quality as the one out of my CDM9 pro mechanism/tray from Audiolab CDM8000.

can anyone vouch for there quality ? ie: has anyone purchased one and found it to be OK.

:smash: thanks Malcolm

Re: CDM-9 gear

Kardig said:
Hi there!

I've read your topic on gears for cd players. I have an ROTEL-RCD970BX Cd player with a CDM-9 mechanism and its loading gear justed broked. Do you still have some? I would be interested.

Gabor (Hungary)
gabor.kardos@chello.hu

Hi Gabor,
I have the very same problem - did you happen to find someone, who still has this CDM9 mechanisms?

Klemen, Slovenia
klemen.karlin@guest.arnes.si

Re: Philips CD-850II tray gear!

PALUSE said:
Hi Netlist
I have the same problem with my Philips CD-850II!
The gear blew apart, so i'm asking you if you still have the gear, how much it will cost plus delivery to Portugal, Lisbon.
Its a CDM-4 mech, and the part number is 4822 528 81329!

Best regards

Paluse :smash:

Hi there!

Anyone has any of these left?

I'm on the market for one of these gears, please email me if you have some!

Cheers,
b

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.