TPA3255 - all about DIY, Discussion, Design etc

there is such a page - unfortunately in Polish. But it can be translated.

htBybee quantum purifier, its operation is based on an amazingly logical conclusion: It is so transparent to any electrical signals that adding it anywhere improves the quality of the element. As for me, this is a total contradiction in itself.

Bybee engineers developed a special sinter of ceramics and rare metal oxides to achieve near superconductivity. In this device, the speed of the current reaches 92% of the speed of light.
According to the manufacturer, it gives a huge improvement when applied between the transformer and the rectifier bridge. When added in series with the loudspeaker cable, it relieves the amplifier and improves signal transfer.
Added in a digital interconnect, they reduce the harshness of the digital sound - WOW is good.

tps://audiovoodoo.org/oczyszczacz-kwantowy-firmy-bybee-technologies/

Drewniane podkładki do odmetaliczniania brzmienia – total hardcore – Audiovoodoo

It is so stupid that I feel sorry to explain that it does not work. It's just that NOTHING works on CD players, unless they are on the subwoofer, and they skip every now and then ��.

I will not write about the special super-slow-growing Swiss wood and other advantages, because I could be accused of causing death by strangulation from laughter.

conversion price: 200$ for a set of 3 pieces

Last edited:
you want cheap things, you have them. You have to buy better versions.
Because then you have such a paradox that the upgrades cost more than the amplifier. But who will forbid the rich ;-)
Digital amplifiers are not high end
If you want a good version, buy it from JLesterP right away

Last edited:
See at the most cheap TPA31xx amps.
Output filter using underated inductors
And X7R ceramic Caps

Supply voltage using "Low ESR" types...
See Datasheet : >100mOhm and 500mA ripple current

Compared to good Caps with 40-70mOhm and 3000+ mA ripple current with the same capacity!!

Which constructions have you checked because there are many of them and they are also with Nichicons in power supply and Wim in filters and with expensive OPA

Here is 3 version

shui yuan Audio TPA3255 2.0 Digital Amplifier Board DC24 48v Strong High Power 300W + 300W Class D o Digital Amplifier Board|Amplifier| - AliExpress

Deluxe version: use LME49720NA operational amplifier + nichicon FW 2200uF/63v fever audio electrolytic capacitor + WM capacitor

Last edited:
what is 0815?Did you mean the voltage stabilizer 7815? The fact that it's noisy. I used one of the Texas TPS7A in my phono preamplifier. In the JLE power supply you have to power the TPS7A op amps. Do you write about it? Because if they are all so badly done, why should they replace the capacitors for 5-10 $ each, because that's how I understood your comment.

I apologize in advance if I added a picture incorrectly because I do not know how it is done well here so as not to annoy anyone. At the bottom you have the TPS7A variant and together with the PCB a power supply on discrete elements
regards

Last edited: