• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba Dual JFET Heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've marked my old stock as a negative quantity. The process will be to pay EUVL and Co. directly for everything and he will discount my order appropriately. I have 40 Type 0, so anything over that will be provided.

For those that asked, yes the ones I have are new in the original GB packaging.

Attachments

• GB JFET Sinks 2018.xlsx.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 41
Not quite. ;)

The idea of the distributor is that we only deal with the 3 of them.
So we only receive 3 payments and send 3 packages.
You need that as proof of purchase for the Customs anyhow.

We'll freeze the quantities today, and order production accordingly.
And then we'll request payment from the 3 distributors for their respective quantities.

Thanks,
Patrick

Just counted - 40 Type 0.

I ordered a big batch of padded envelopes $0.25/ea. Shipping in the US should be around $2-3/ea.

As Patrick said, if you want to send funds via PPFF and avoid the fee, that’s fine. I just need a final total fron Patrick and then can pay in HKD and then will let everyone know their totals in USD, including shipping.

IMG_0241.JPG

Actually the small flat rate will maybe be too small.

Since the packed boxes will not weigh much more than the empty box you actually don't need the flat rate.

main thing is I don't want to save 3 dollars on shipping and risk some difficult to replace custom parts.

I'll be in the post office tomorrow and can get some more info on the supplies in the lobby and best and easiest rates. I will post back later tomorrow.
Dave

Hi Luvdunhill,

I'm sure you've got all this but I was there shipping anyway so...
I requested 100 insurance but should have asked to use 200.

If total weight is under 13oz. - 1st class postage, tracking and $100 insurance = $8.25 (plus cost of your own box)

Same as above at 16 oz. - 1st class postage, tracking and $100 insurance = $15.90 (plus cost of box your own box)

So over 13oz. a medium flat rate box at $13.65 is certainly a good value and convenient- but they only include $50 in insurance, so that will need to be bumped up in the event they lose a package completely.

I can't imagine a medium flat rate at the maximum weight of 70lbs! for the same $13.65. These will probably weigh around 1 lb. if you use extra stuffing but the small flat rate box is too small for the padded envelopes and a little extra crush room is fine with me in case they are not nice to the boxes.

Thanks again for being the distributor.
Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.