• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Joined 2002
Paid Member
I think so too - I distinctly remember emailing Spencer from the forums (he's the only guy selling these FETs on the forums), and it went to ptambich*@yahoo.com (without the star) - the guy maintained correspondence with me for a few days, then he took my 26 dollars and I think he disappeared.

OK, I correct the mistake on my webpage already. jingquan is the one who set up my webpage for me and thus there is no hi-jacked.

http://www.fetaudio.com/?page_id=143

I think from day one I use my hotmail address skcheung68 for communications in here. Please all take note. Also my paypal address is the same. Thanks for your attention.

Moreover, under my name for each reply, you can see I have put up the MSN contact and you can check my hotmail address there.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hello Spencer - got my 6 pairs a few weeks back. Thanks.

I need 50 pieces unmatched K170...can you do this?

Unmatched K170BL, $33 for 100 pcs

Shipping by registered airmail $3
Paypaly add 4% to total value.
All USD.

So $17 + $3 + 4% (.80) = $20.80?

I can PAYPAL you tomorrow.