Threadjacking

scott wurcer said:
Just to complete the thought, I think in the end tuning the load got you a real 15% or so honest savings in power. To be fair these guys are doing some marginally useful stuff, but you can't measure REAL power without the phase information ie. the clip on ammeter does not cut it.

True enough about the ammeter, there. Someone has to play the other side of the tale to keep it fresh, or at least attempt to do so.

As soon as I saw the mis-applied ammeter (not designed for such complex waveform measurement or freqs), I was thinking...'whoops! not good enough.'

A little too much of this:

http://villeki.aqua-web.org/paskaa/vesi.jpg

also interesting to note that the off topic area does not show up on the opening list of 'topics' that have recently been responded to...

I'm always trying to find a way to do things more efficently. For example, many folks, as of recent have been looking to, and have gotten into buying precious metals as a hedge against the current uncertainty in the world. So they buy these metals at standard pricing, as the hedge. I do a bit more research and have found a way to buy limited stocks at 1/3rd to 1/6th of current pricing.... ;)

Point is...there's always a better way.

Attachments

• ship005s.jpg
    ship005s.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 78
"... Be careful about what benchmarks you use to establish a judgment. Citing impossibility and violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics can get YOU in trouble by leading you astray.

First of all, the claim of impossibility is illogical. In order for you to be certain it truly is impossible, you must know everything, and from that state of omniscience, see that the purported thing indeed does not exist. Do you know everything? I doubt it. A negative conclusion cannot be proven, as it requires infinite evidence.

Secondly, the Second Law of Thermodynamics has not been proven. It is merely a rule-of-thumb based upon 200 years of experience in thermodynamics. Remember, Newtonian Mechanics operates upon the assumption that space and time are absolute, and Newtonian Mechanics functioned just fine with that underlying assumption until Relativity showed it was incorrect. The same parallel exists today regarding the Second Law. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Also, new evidence will not destroy the Second Law; it will only place a boundary on it, just like classical mechanics. The Second Law is valid, but not universally.

There is experimental evidence that the Second Law is not universal, though the evidence is not widely known. I have DEMONSTRATED a Maxwell's Demon in a tabletop physics experiment that has been witnessed by dozens of scientists, including a room full of university physics professors who found no fault in the experimental protocol, nor could they provide any alternate explanation for the test results. 150 years of BELIEF in the Second Law does not make it FACT. There is no room for beliefs in science, only facts.

And further on the same:

The problem with science is indeed our former understanding of thermodynamics.

James Clerk Maxwell http://www.clerkmaxwellfoundation.org/ stated: "The truth of the second law is a statistical, not a mathematical, truth, for it depends on the fact that the bodies we deal with consist of millions of molecules. Hence the second law of thermodynamics is continually being violated, and that to a considerable extent, in any sufficiently small group of molecules belonging to a real body." [Maxwell, J. C., "Tait's Thermodynamics II," Nature 17, 278-280 (7 February 1878)].

The second law of thermodynamics, in simple language, says that in a closed physical system, useful energy decays into waste heat, and you can't win it back. A machine that produces, say, electrical energy from ambient heat is impossible according to the second law, and termed a "perpetuum mobile of the second kind". But the second law is under siege, and it may turn out that this alleged rock-solid law of nature is only a reflection of the limitations of 19th and 20th century engineering. In a paper titled A Solid-State Maxwell Demon[74] D.P. Sheehan and A.R. Putnam of the departments of Physics and J.H. Wright of the department of Mathematics and Computer science of the University of San Diego propose a semiconductor device that would generate useful energy from the thermal noise of an electronic circuit. The authors successfully tested their model on a commercial semiconductor simulator and estimate that the technology necessary to construct a laboratory model will be available by 2007. In their introduction, they write:

"Over the last ten years, an unprecedented number of challenges have been leveled against the absolute status of the second law of thermodynamics. During this period, roughly 40 papers have appeared in the general literature, representing more than a dozen distinct challenges; the publication rate is increasing. Recently, for the first time, a major scientific press has commissioned a monograph on the subject and a first international conference has been convened to examine these challenges." One would think that given the implications (defeating the second "law" means nothing less than solving the human energy crisis permanently), governments, corporations and the scientific establishment would be interested. But there is very little interest. The prevailing (circular) reasoning remains that machines that violate the second law are impossible because they would contradict the second law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You might note, that with great distain.....I call it the second SUGGESTION of thermodynamics.

Circular logic, circular experiments, circular thinking,etc..etc... and the brain becomes a loop. A bloody religion, it is.

Thus...Neils Bohr's comment that "Science advances..funeral by funeral'.

It was a quote from an article, SY.

The biggest list I ever came across was about 450 names long, of the dead and missing..who had entered that field of research, with private fortune and fame potentially in mind.

They'd be fools to pursue patents...like a big-**** bomb, you can't run far enough fast enough. Just dump it into the public purview..and run. That's my motto, anyway.

KBK said:
"... Be careful about what benchmarks you use to establish a judgment. Citing impossibility and violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics can get YOU in trouble by leading you astray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You might note, that with great distain.....I call it the second SUGGESTION of thermodynamics.

Circular logic, circular experiments, circular thinking,etc..etc... and the brain becomes a loop. A bloody religion, it is.

Thus...Neils Bohr's comment that "Science advances..funeral by funeral'.

It seems human nature to make belief systems look religious. Science has plenty of ritual and secret incantations, certainly in the eyes of a layman (notice, same word for an “outsider”). I don’t think many serious researchers discount the quantum mechanical corrections on natural “laws”, after all, people still refer to Newton’s laws of motion. Again this was an interesting paper (Maxwell’s Demons), but please note the comment on how this (by their own admission) applies only to scales of ~1micron max and they are talking of a nano-Watt of power. They are cavalier enough about some of the issues in making one of these that I doubt the experiment will be successful this year. I don’t have a reference but I’ve been told by someone I trust that there has also been a believable proposal to use the Casimir effect to make a zero-point “engine”. Again nano-Watt levels and mainly a neat verification of quantum mechanical predictions.

Some of the double slit one photon at a time experiments are enough to make your head spin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afshar_experiment.

KBK said:
I'll 'fess up on the article's origins. It's from the ZPE forum.

http://www.zpenergy.com/

Sign me up......

For example, it has
been discovered that two cube-shaped neodymium magnets (measuring .75”, 43 pound pull-force,
Grade N38, 1.8 ounces) are capable of generating 7.46 inch-pounds (work) when they pull
themselves together “sideways” in the horizontal plane. It takes only 6.56 inch-pounds to pull the
magnets apart along a vertical path that is perpendicular to the path they followed when they
came together. This leaves a .90 inch-pound net-yield of mechanical energy (work) which can be
used for example to turn an electric generator. While this may seem like a small amount of
energy, remember the magnets that generated this yield are extremely small and are not the most
powerful grade magnets available. A total volume of neodymium magnets less than the size of a
car battery can generate 6.75 horsepower or 5.03 KWH or an amount of energy equivalent to the
energy yield of 4,598 gallons of gasoline burned in a combustion engine every year.

I've been exploring astrology for about 7 years now, in the sense of attempting to chase down any scientific correlation to reality, in it's design and execution. I proposed to my self, long ago, that it was primarily a deep influence, multi-dimenisonal at the least and that the more observable effects, in how we term the 'real world'..would manifest as magnetic, and concerning alignments of the planets. This is exactly what astrolgy proposes, insofar as relation to alignments.

Those who actually pursue astrology in the deeper sense, in an attempt to prove or disprove it's validity, are deeply affected by it's basic and real validity and sheer repeatability..and very high level of accuracy.

Make no mistake, it is a very deep subject, and fit for open minded persons. It takes a great amount of patience and involvement to discern it's true depths. There isn't much in the world of science that does not originate from this true 'source', or 'mother' of all sciences.

Now, this emerges..geomagnetic cyclic patterning of the solar system due to planetary motions:

http://cura.free.fr/decem/09seym.html

And as a wise man once said, "and everytin' be everytin'.

I also have a friend who used to work at the factory here, Andrew, who had direct experience (voluntary research subject) with testing out, multiple times, Michael Persinger's GOD HELMET. He was a student at the university in Sudbury, Ontario, at the time Persinger was doing the work. Andrew said there was no shortage of American military and black ops people in the classes (auditing the courses/lectures) to learn from Persinger's work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

I also have done some research into how magnetic patterning affects the human mind (being aware of this phenomena since the age of 13), after reading some articles on CIA/GOV experiments, in terms of mental state from magnetic field/freqs impressed upon rhesus monkeys. The correlations are 100% real and EXISTENT, and REPEATABLE, in terms of the emotional and mental states that can be 'evoked' or created, in the mind, with specific frequencies and patterns of magnetic fields, impressed upon the physical structure of the human mind. This, from the government articles.

Thus the entirely valid fears of the games that can be played with the HAARP project.

Were you aware that about 20 or so of these devices are being created..all over the world?

Welcome to the real world.

Oh yes. The magnetic frequency that evokes estatic feelings of 'universal oneness' and 'god like' visions, in the human mind? The doorway to 'psychic' experience, and thus, the understanding of the multi-dimensionality of existence? Aka the opening of the Crown Chakra?

666Hz.

It is a human number.

Ouside of Sudbury, in Espanola, a few miles out from (north from) there...this entire north area above Sudbury is filled with ghost towns from gold mine exploration. There are huge complaints of 'chemtrails' being issued, from unknown and unrecognized planes. Also in many other areas, which shall remain un-named at this point. The analysis of these specific chemtrails, were all of a nature that the effluent was of a 'pieazoelectric' mix of materials. The people in the area are suffering greatly from these 'effluents'. (silicates, etc) Do a search. This particular area (all the way up to Red Lake!-Gee the proposed NAFTA superhighway terminates there-go figure!!), is now in DEEP levels of exploration of the VAST unrecognized mineral reserves that are supected to be in these outlying areas. The copper in Sudbury which is a gold affiliate and PMG (Platinum metal group) affiliate, is a well known geological condition (I am a personal friend of one of the top geologists in Canada), well proven. The Sudbury area also has VAST reserves of uranium, once again, a PMG affilate.

The HAARP is also understood to be a very powerful tool for exploring beneath the surface of the earth, for mineral reserves. These geological areas (Sudbury) are known to be within HAARP's reach for this 'radar' exploration 'effect'. Chemtrails for amplification via the pieazoelectric effect, anyone? Maybe someone wants a more detailed map? Hmm? And they don't give a damn about anyone on the ground? People's lungs and bodies are falling apart from this.

Draw your own conclusions.

So Sorry to bust open the game of the big boys. Whoops.

Heh.