Things happen...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nige plus guitar would be cool - I suspect with a pointy beard, he could look like a member of Crowbar / Eye Hate God.

But I think it would be funnier to see some of the weird looking folks poking fun at him tbh -

Ok so we know what Cal looks like, and Dave D, but there simply has to be some bald eagles out there!!!!
With mullets, and chewing bacca - huckding!

Last edited:
Here's me in my lair, and another laying on the lawn. If you want the full person then it's gonna cost ya. :D
Where's your picture?

Attachments

• IMG_20191010_184547.jpg
    IMG_20191010_184547.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 1,446
  • KaffiMann.jpg
    KaffiMann.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 88
Hah! That does kind of look like a shoe :D
I think those are my silver sextet AKG K141's, I also have some AKG K141 Monitor.
Just want to mention that the cheapest headphones that I really really like are the Shure SRH440, value for money, not perfect, but if you want to check a mix for flaws on the go: excellent!

Haha that's got to be a joke Galu! What audio mag did you screen grab?

Mine well...I'll see what I can dig up with just me haha

Kaffiman, you have a passing resemblance to Josh Homme, of the rock band Queens of the Stone Age. Depending on your perception of him, that could be construed a compliment.

I look a little like a rabbit in this one

Attachments

• 0-220x220.jpg
    0-220x220.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.