• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Wolverine 2nd Group buy

Wolverine boards

• 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • In Green

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • In Blue

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • In Matt Black

Votes: 34 38.2%

• Total voters
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hello,

I've been away for several years but have become very interested in this project. Great work to the team of designers, very impressive results!

I did email Stuart with regards to board availability but forgot to clarify that I am interested in the EF3/4 version.

Best Regards,

Brannon

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy’s,
Myself and a few other Wolverine team members are getting an increasing number of requests for EF3-4 boards. While we plan to release an updated version of the Wolverine PCB’s sometime in the new year, possibly March / April to address a few minor things, there may or may not be any performance improvement with the new boards.

At the moment we feel that it might be time to hold a limited Group buy for IPS and EF3-4 boards only. So those people who would like to build something over the holidays have an opportunity to do so.

The boards would be exactly the same as the current 2nd GB boards which was Version 3.8 for the IPS and Version 4.0 for the output stage boards. We do still have a number of EF3-3 board available for anyone who is interested in those as well. We would run a single colour, most likely Green or Blue. The most popular from the forum members orders would be selected. The Group buy will be open for a week. It will close on the 19th of December so if you would like any boards, please send your Order form to Stuartmp@internode.on.net
@jjs (Jeremy) is busy over Xmas so @fireanimal (Andy) and I will handle the distribution of boards.
We will touch base will all the people who sent enquiries or order forms to check they are ready to go ahead. So, if you don’t hear from us in a few days, please resend your order form which is attached to the 1st post of this thread.

Last edited:
I have a pair, I just cannot see myself taking on this project. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    430.4 KB · Views: 121