The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Da dachshunds say that it is time for a Dodo head count around here!!! :D:D:D

As usual you can find me swinging from branch to branch of my family tree and busy digging up dead ancestors.... :eek:

Attachments

• 3 Stooges - friends.jpg
    3 Stooges - friends.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 134
Only one L.E (legal Entity) is required to believe but any way got
CAR Tyre MOT TAX sorted

New job contrat sorted
Net Flix (whatever) cancel crapy contract because is not worth it at all as only have 5 movies to wtach of whic 6 of them stop streaming worst than on commercial tely commercial interuptions in progress
Rent chain-saw sorted
Buy wood for barbeque table sorted

any pending and further thing before I go to work Night shift again ?

For your erudition ZM, Alpa made 35mm SLR cameras which (mainly) used Angineaux lenses; co. based in Switzerland. It was started as a hobby by a guy who supplied a lot of the Swiss watch industry with pinions. Digital watches spelt the closure of the parent company and Alpa went down with it, but were rescued and resucitated as makers of full system med. format beauties which could be ordered for any lens maker's products.

Now - if you bothered to read this - you are marginally less ignorant! ;)

Quote from wikipedia:
Jen? Dulovits ? Wikipedia
"In einer Zusammenarbeit mit den Budapester optischen Werken Gamma entwarf Jenő Dulovits zuerst eine Kleinbildkamera für das reduzierte Format 24×32 mm mit Fernrohrsucher „Dufo“, und dann eine einäugige Spiegelreflex „Duflex“ mit automatisch hochklappendem Spiegel und automatischer Blende. Der Sucher war mit einem Porro-Prisma (kein Pentaprisma) ausgerüstet. Die „Duflex“-Kamera wurde am 23. August 1943 patentiert. Wegen der Kriegsverhältnisse wurden die ersten „Duflex“ Kameras erst 1947 von den staatlichen ungarischen MOM-Kamerawerken hergestellt."