The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Death metal?

Major work ahead:
Watching "Transformers 2" last night with the kids resulted in bad electronics smell from my 400A. Maybe the "soundtrack" is pure DC?
At first I thought a reservoir capacitor had went to the eternal hunting grounds, but it seems some power resistors were fried. Maybe the output stage as well.
Must look into it later....
So those V-FETs from the 70ties will be laying nicely on the shelf for some more time..

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
so ..... AR2 visiting Mighty ZM in Ancient Batsch

:)

after 3 years , AR2 is back in Serbia

I made pretty successful begging operation .... and he made a visit to Humble ZM today ... along with his precious , smarter and certainly prettier better Half :clown:

I'll bring just Vlada's pics here - without Better One pics , just because I know that this forum is full with Old Goats , drooling at beautiful woman pics :rofl:

Attachments

• Vlada.jpg
    Vlada.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 388
  • Vlada1.jpg
    Vlada1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 380
  • Vlada2.jpg
    Vlada2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 381
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Papa's Surprise !!!

before leaving ......... wakoo AR2 pulled this!!!! from car ( as present from Papa to Humble (Mighty) ZM

sorry for blur pics - Sun was going down , my heart is still melted , hands shaking and smile around my round head was disturbing while looking at digicam ......

Papa

here's one for ya -

"Papa's Kung
is funniest Fu"

:worship:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 305
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 317
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 195
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
before leaving ......... wakoo AR2 pulled this!!!! from car ( as present from Papa to Humble (Mighty) ZM

sorry for blur pics - my heart is still melted , hands shaking and smile around my round head was disturbing while looking at digicam ......

Papa

here's one for ya -

"Papa's Kung
is funniest Fu"

:worship:

Hmmmm - so surprise is that the box is missing a bunch of stuff???? :cool:

Really - it was very nice of Papa to personally send ZM cool stuff and for AR2 to pack it over there. :santa2:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Choky's going to look good in his new shirt while listening to the sweet music. Now let's see a pic of the speakers you will be using with that beautiful amp please.

dunno ...... maybe my precious RCAs in my workshop , maybe in living room - those trashed EV 12TRXB in some slim ML TL ( for 12" :rofl: ) after repair in Sonido ; Istvan gave green light for sending them to him - they have already adequate tool for new cones

:clown:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I have some nice speakers for Zen Mod. A pair of 604's and some helper woofers might do it. Send AR2 over, I'll keep the light on. ;)

tnx Cal , and sorry - no ;

it will be too much for my faint heart ..... not to mention that AR2 will not going so soon this way ..... and that dragging in airplane all that useless and outafashion WOT American Junk :clown: isn't funniest thing .....

maybe one day - if I ever manage to visit personally all you wakoos on BAF.....

that way we can spice things even more , and make some presents in best way - both ways ;)

:grouphug:

( in that case - your presence on BAF will be much smaller wonder than mine :rofl: )