The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Where did you find such small lighters? :redhot::D:worship:
I bought a pair of the 'wind tunnel' heatsinks many years ago and drilled them out with the UMS mosfet spacing but it will take considerable metal work to make it into an amp ...
Maybe T-bed2 for me as well? If you can't be original, why not copy from the original Wakoo (ZM of course)?

Attachments

• Wind_Tunnel_front.jpg
    Wind_Tunnel_front.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Wind_tunnel_side.jpg
    Wind_tunnel_side.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Wind_Tunnel_top.jpg
    Wind_Tunnel_top.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Wind_tunnel_vertical.jpg
    Wind_tunnel_vertical.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, good points, thank you. I’ll save it for a cool AB amp or class D. Maybe for my first EF3 build...

I have used the case for a PC; it is beautiful and it works. In order to cool my graphics card, if have bought a couple of CPU-cooling extensions, which work very well for everything else in a PC which needs cooling.

Stopped using this PC a while ago. The only problem was, that the RAM was not cool enough, because I have not really found a way to connect it to one of the four big panels.

Each of the four sides can dissipate between 65 and 80 Watts of heat.

I believe I have earned one of the un-coveted stupidity units today through improper use of a variac. Thankfully unceremoniously. Did you know that ZM can type in bold, red, and all caps at the same time? It was quite impressive. May have earned a high multiplier on that one. Quite easily KZM or MZM.
I invented Papaland's Stupidity Unit today
of course, Label is ZM for everyday use, feel free to use same prefixes as for Farrad

:clown:

Last edited by a moderator: