The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Hi, guys!
A want to ask you an advice about headphone amplifier for my sennheiser HD650.
I have already made Aleph J and B1 buffer, and i love this sound.
I need the same magic sound for my headphones.
i have some doubts about ACA+: my headphones are 300 Ohm impedance, and Papa says that ACA+ shows its best with 32 Ohm headphones.
Please help me to choose the right one.

The first time I visited the Stanford research lab that my daughter runs she hooked me up with a guy doing research using VR. It was my first experience and it was pretty amazing.

I experienced standing in a bombed out street in Aleppo with gunshots coming from the ruins around me. I also spent time in solitary confinement in a rundown prison. My favorite experiences were being in a remote village in Africa surrounded by the community looking at me and singing and clapping. Oh, and also an experience sitting next to a feeder in a hatchery surrounded by chicks.

All in all it was quite a memorable experience!

I think Granddad had experience: ;):rolleyes:

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 268
When I was a few decades younger, long before digital, I was friends with a photography family. It was film back then of course, but the camera, I think it was 24FPS, allowed frame by frame shots with the click of the trigger and I remember some really interesting stuff. Since we had to pay for it ourselves, and the fact it took quite some time to use up that film, it turned out to be something really rewarding.