The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm not so savage to wish you only six years.
This will be a partial eclipse at Nashville.
I don't know, when will be the next total one.

All we would need to do is take my transportation unit a short distance in order to see full eclipse.

BTW - I my return might have been noticed - I will need to double check my cloaking generator.....

UFO Stalker

Attachments

• UFO Stalker 2018 Dec 14 Nashville.jpg
    UFO Stalker 2018 Dec 14 Nashville.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Sooooo - figuring that Dodo's at Pass Pub are basically a bunch of blockheads I'm wondering if anyone has looked into the fabrication ("knocking up" for you Brits ;) ) solid wood speakers?

The technical name for them is "Distributive Mode Loudspeakers" - or "DML".

The concept of DML has been around for awhile, but this is a way that it can be implemented (put into service) at the DIY level.

This is the 1st video in a series and what I enjoyed as much as the concept of DML was watching a guy with a genus mind ponder things that are new to him and put it together. He has some things to learn - but never fear - he is a fast learner. :worship:

That being said, here is an interesting video for you to ponder while slogging down your favorite beverage and wondering about what you are going to tell the wife when you are taking her pictures off of the walls...... :eek:

YouTube

What a great concert, I must have to share this:
YouTube

:up: My favorite band of all time, saw them last year, bought another ticket in January - early birthday present to myself, concert in November, was looking forward to it.
In October, my daughter asked if I would take her to the Harry Potter Studio in November, I promised I would because she missed seeing Neil Hilbourn (Poet) - my car broke down the day before; yes, you guessed it, I had forgotten the concert date; suffice to say my daughter thoroughly enjoyed her day, watching my daughters face made up for missing the concert :)
YouTube

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
It has been spooky quite around this place!! Did big bad Mod scare all of you little boys into silence? :eek:

More likely you are all off working in Santa's shop getting gifts ready for Christmas.... :smash: or even more likely than that you are off a some other pub (one in the real world instead of pretend pub like this one) slugging down drinks :drink: and telling fibs about how many watts your amplifier is putting out..... (The - my amp is bigger than your amp syndrome).

Party on Dodo's - I bet that you all show up here Monday when you are supposed to be actually doing a real job.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did big bad Mod scare all of you little boys into silence?
Nope. We're showing you what it's like when you ignore the pub patrons. It only took you 8 hours to feel spooky. Imagine how we feel when you leave us wondering for months at a time, huh?
More likely you are all...
...too ****faced to type properly?

Works for me. :)

Actually it's Christmas party night and guess who drew the short straw as designated driver?

Hope others come to join you tonight AJ.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
It has been spooky quite around this place!! Did big bad Mod scare all of you little boys into silence? :eek:

More likely you are all off working in Santa's shop getting gifts ready for Christmas.... :smash: or even more likely than that you are off at some other pub (one in the real world instead of pretend pub like this one) slugging down drinks :drink: and telling fibs about how many watts your amplifier is putting out..... (The - my amp is bigger than your amp syndrome).

Party on Dodo's - I bet that you all show up here Monday when you are supposed to be actually doing a real job.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Nope. We're showing you what it's like when you ignore the pub patrons. It only took you 8 hours to feel spooky. Imagine how we feel when you leave us wondering for months at a time, huh?

...too ****faced to type properly?

Works for me. :)

Actually it's Christmas party night and guess who drew the short straw as designated driver?

Hope others come to join you tonight AJ.

Well - I don't drink so designated driver is fine for me..... Do you want the rig with the built in roll bars, or do you wanna take a chance with the regular vehicle? :D

Everyone in USA Southern States thinks that they are pro level race car drivers - combined with a touch of destruction derby tossed in.....

YouTube

Last edited: