The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Please, more dachshunds:
Dackel_mit_Bierkrug.jpg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
G'day Mates!!

Under the heading of "don't try this" is today's photo of what not to try doing because you will be nominated to come and sit with me over at the dummies table at Pass Pub.

Who will be the 1st to spot what is a wrong in the attached photo.... :scratch2:

Attachments

• Soldering 1.jpg
    Soldering 1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 91
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Refreshing my knowledge (ummmm - questionable - I've only been doing this for a brief 50 years or so) of electronics by reviewing current videos on Youtube....

What a wonderful source of knowledge!! When I 1st studied electronics we had to use textbooks and a thingy called a slide rule (that a story for a different place and time).

Found a great video about how to make an audio power amplifier that should come in handy.... :D

YouTube

BTW - there are a couple of good tips about soldering near the beginning of the video :D
ps - attaching photo of the big doggy AKA "Mitzi"......

Attachments

• Mitzi on Couch 2018 June.jpg
    Mitzi on Couch 2018 June.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
G'day Mates!!

Under the heading of "don't try this" is today's photo of what not to try doing because you will be nominated to come and sit with me over at the dummies table at Pass Pub.

Who will be the 1st to spot what is a wrong in the attached photo.... :scratch2:

There is nothing wrong with that pic.
Except that it is shows me clearly that you are getting older and more older.
BTW happy birthday, with a week late!