The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just a memorable video is all. *ahem*...

My memory is highly unreliable, sequencing is completely off and everything is highly fragmented, also my thought patterns jump all over the place, but it does help me find information easily and with little input.
I know people with much better memory that are unable to use it properly, because they have trouble with references.

I hope to get there one day. My wife is originally from Saigon. She's been in Canada for 26 years and my partner in crime for 11 years now.

Something going on in Vietnam that I can't quite understand. They are starting to host F1 races and making cars that are better looking than Detroits. But most people there are still living in what we would call "third world country".

I hope to get there one day.
I'd like to go back for a visit if I had a transporter, (don't like planes or boats anymore) but I wouldn't recognize it. It was more then 50 years ago. I have looked at the area with google maps and everything is incredibly built up and changed. I was stationed at Cam Ranh Bay in 1965/1966 with the Army Corp of Engineers. It was a logistical port of entry and we were building an airfield strip which the Russians took over after we left. Best time there was the Bob Hope show. The worst was the monsoon season. Rain, rain and more rain. Didn't see the sun for a few months.

The first picture is me at Cam Ranh 52 years ago and 50+ pounds lighter. I managed to take a 24 hour R&R to Nha Trang about 20 miles North (we called it I&I, intercourse and intoxication) Beautiful country side on the ride North. Me in the town, the street market and the hotel I stayed at. The beach is just to the right as can be seen in the modern day google picture.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 385
  • country1.jpg
    country1.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 376
  • country2.jpg
    country2.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 366
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 368
  • market.jpg
    market.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 368
  • hotel.jpg
    hotel.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Nha Trang.jpg
    Nha Trang.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 113
This is the beach at Nha Trang then. Compare the mountain range in the distance.

Edit: This is Cam Ranh South beach. But the North beach was better but harder to get to for me. I was very close to the South beach.
On the North beach you could walk out in the water up to your neck and look down and see your feet in the sand crystal clear. Can't to that in Jersey.

Attachments

• nha trang beach.jpg
    nha trang beach.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 366
  • south beach.jpg
    south beach.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
This is the beach at Nha Trang then. Compare the mountain range in the distance.

Yup, that's Nha Trang's beach. It's quite a bit more different now.

Can Ranh beach is not quite as developed as Nha Trang's. There are a few resorts along the coastline, but there seems to be a lot of resorts starting to be built - kind of like Cancun. I imagine five years from now, Cam Ranh Long Beach will be quite busy with tourists.

By the way, Nha Trang beach is very unique is that it's almost lake-like. Due to it's situated in a bay area, with offshore islands, and slightly deep water, there is hardly any high wave. Most of the time, the water surface is very calm without any high surf.

Last edited:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....Also beauty is not always physical its more then skin deep.
Yes - beauty is not that simple. We as men, need to experience some kind of balance between her looks and her sounds/voice/words.
I've met women who have more looks than insight and understanding of their own body. This is easily hidden on pictures.
Furthermore. We have work to do, with our own feelings, thoughts and dreams, to even be able to understand the beauty that we really want to be with.
Men are visual:
YouTube
And no doubt about the "nice to have" in good looks. And ofcourse there are certain aspects in good looks, that gives an idear of whether or not you are a good partner to reproduce with. But, life is hard and complex, which looks alone, cannot bringt you safely through.
Damn - sometimes I think to much:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.