The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's a chance to look at a beautiful woman with one hand on the keyboard! ;)

Attachments

• One Hand Typist.jpg
    One Hand Typist.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 432
Good choice...Captain Carmen Ibanez...imagine flying half a million tons of starship...you gotta have nerves of steel!

Originally by Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers >
“Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them going past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful.”

There was a delightful little TV series we shared with our kids when growing up - Shelley Duval's Faerie Tale Theatre. Intended for young-uns, but with more than enough innuendo it was sometimes hard to keep mom & dad from snorting out their tea when watching together. One of the episodes was Three Little Pigs, in which one of the titular characters uttered the phrase - in regards to Valerie Perrine's character as I recall - "hubba hubba sugar-cakes, you curl my tail". Still makes my laugh 30+ yrs later.

Vancouver
Currently enjoying 'Great Canadian Railway Journeys' on British TV.

Last week we took in the delights of Vancouver Island and your very own Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia.

This week we were captivated by Vancouver City and even 'participated' in a little hockey!

Such a beautiful part of the world and no doubt filled with beautiful women!

Attachments

• Hockey.jpg
    Hockey.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 413
Indeed, I've long considered it our own special little paradise. My son is involved in a partnership operating a small chain of local breakfast/brunch restaurants (soon to be opening 5th location). I probably mentioned already in this thread, but it bears repeating that on any given day, and in any given city your chances are good of being served at a table or at a coffee shop by a young woman as beautiful as 80% of the faces posted here.

In our GPU world specialization has many side effects,many questions are yet un answered. At the root of our female model is the need to nurture and in return receive acceptance and appreciation. Even a simple thank you will do. Even a sincere apology will do.*

While entirely academic - if not inappropriate - the question might be posed “ what would any of these ladies settle for”? Fortunately not something I think any of us need to fret about.

*the above model is just too simple to the point of being useless

shes talking about fosa
You mean fossa - but I'll make no bones about it! ;)

P.S. My research reveals that FOSA is an urban acronym for "f*** off straight away" and is used to exhibit a feeling of dismay or frustration.

That feeling has been expressed on several occasions during the course of this thread!

P.P.S. Here's more Hannah!

Attachments

• Hannah in Primeval.jpg
    Hannah in Primeval.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 311
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.