The Drek builder's thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hehe you funny guy's :D ... Only possible way, of making me spin 3time's before going to bed, make's this thread REAL oftopic my fellow's ;)

Nevermind ... i chased the ghost's away, for today and hooked it up, with an old woofer ... There is absolutly no problem's ... not even hum or like, even with fluffy setup ... Seem's like everything is 100% my dear fellow's :D ...

If i move the inductor around, and close to pcb / whatever ... the circuit is still totally quiet !Hmmm something i diden't expect though ...

don't know what to do now :D :D :D ... hmmm maybee start soldering second together ?

Jesper.

Sound is good, i suppose, but can't tell before i hook it up with some descent speaker's. --- Well i hooked it up with my LeachAmp, just to tell if i would have any humming there ... but no not at all ...

I donno when i will have the time, hooking it up for real btw..

Jesper.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Magura said:
So, now that you have hooked it up to your main speakers, how about telling people a bit about your impression? :D

Magura :)

I presume that he spoke via phone with you ....... ?

anyway - I saw today one fugly biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig brownie box in post office ;
unfortunately - working hours for taking packages are over ( somewhat as 5 mins before closing ;) ) , so I'll tell ya tomorrow that DK drek is in my dirty hands .........

:clown:

anyway - I saw today one fugly biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig brownie box in post office ;
unfortunately - working hours for taking packages are over ( somewhat as 5 mins before closing ) , so I'll tell ya tomorrow that DK drek is in my dirty hands .........

Good thing Zenm... have a nice weekend btw...
Grr... it will be a while before hooking it up for real, as i wrote before... sry...

Jesper.

Zen Mod said:

I presume that he spoke via phone with you ....... ?

unfortunately - working hours for taking packages are over ( somewhat as 5 mins before closing ;) ) , so I'll tell ya tomorrow that DK drek is in my dirty hands .........

:clown:

No, this has been a real strange day, I have NOT had Lykke on the phone today :rofl:

So the box made it to Serbia, that's the good news, now if it rattles, that's gonna be the bad news :D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Magura said:

It's been morning for a while by now :D

tell that to my Rooster .......... :rofl:

I just bring brownie thing to my home , opened it ..... I'm thrilled !

fugly packed and fugly content!

now just to classify those funny legged mosfets and see what they are (I'm sorta more used to western tube numbering ) .

did I tell TNX ! ?

naah .......

I didn't ............ :clown:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Manu said:

Sasha : Any news concerning camel-truck with HK-drekk and other goodies?

naah....... I'm gonna call N this evening....

Magura said:

I'll forward your deepest thanks to Mrs. Magura, as she did the packing of all the tubes.

please , do ;

edit:

I found just one with broken top thingie , but I presume that was even before packing ;
anyway - I checked numbers , and found some really interesting ;)
in last few years I'm really toying just with high xconductance toobz ; other weeny types are ........ just too weeny :clown:

but I'm sure that - when Igor see 4 Evox biggies , he'll make his pants wet :rofl:

Zen Mod said:

I found just one with broken top thingie , but I presume that was even before packing ;
anyway - I checked numbers , and found some really interesting ;)
in last few years I'm really toying just with high xconductance toobz ; other weeny types are ........ just too weeny :clown:

but I'm sure that - when Igor see 4 Evox biggies , he'll make his pants wet :rofl:

Well, one out of like 150 tubes is not too bad :)

Which of them are the interesting ones?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.