the 4th order is it correct?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all

i find this box, they tell 4th order i see the 2 port very bid in the front of this box. the specs use 18" driver. it make me surprise that why i can see the driver inside in the same line level. i want to know is it bandpass or bypass sub. i think it can bypass the high freq to outside. is it correct design?

Attachments

• p0000006.jpg
    p0000006.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 310
hi all

i find this box, they tell 4th order i see the 2 port very bid in the front of this box. the specs use 18" driver. it make me surprise that why i can see the driver inside in the same line level. i want to know is it bandpass or bypass sub. i think it can bypass the high freq to outside. is it correct design?
looking @ the pic i say its a 4th order bandpass with the driver reversed(propably to make the box less deep)
and yes you can always filter it outside the box.
images

surprise again! this box seems like bp4. i think why people like to build it. i simulate with HR und win isd. the respond freq seems peak a lot at the upper bass. all friends i want a lot of ur comments about this respond.thank u:)

Attachments

• t1texture.jpg
    t1texture.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 142
  • dscn0254.jpg
    dscn0254.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 130
  • KT res.jpg
    KT res.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 51
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.