Thagard/Pass colaborations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another project that Dr. Thagard had Mr. Pass consult on. It was published in Audio Equipment Authority in Jan. through Feb. of 95.

I have attached a PDF of the schematic for the CLASS A 100 Watt Amplifier section. I do have all three articles available, but thought I would start with this schematic to see if there is any interest.

Anthony

Attachments

• thagard 100w.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 375
you are a celebrity to many of us.

No to get to sentimental, but I do consider Mr. pass to somewhat of an Icon myself. :)

My all time hero is William Shockly and his team at Bell labs. God bless thier souls.

Shockley had achieved fame and distinction as the solid-state physicist who headed the three-man team which in 1948 at Bell Telephone Laboratories invented the transistor. For this revolutionary innovation, which was to transform the world, Shockley and his co-workers were awarded the 1956 Nobel Prize for Physics. Subsequently he became Physics Professor at Stanford University.

Anthony

ill second vonnegut. timequake blew my mind.

i would have to say neitsczhe, jean paul juenet, al pacino, and my parents :) and if this amp sounds as good as its supposed to, maybe nelson pass. MAYBE. hehe, just kidding with you nelson.

Nelson Pass said:
My favorites are Kurt Vonnegut and Roger Corman,
with Einstein, Feynman, Kubrick and Glass trailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.