Testing thread only - Ignore Function - not for general discussion

Returned to the DAC thread again (by clicking on the link in the Digital Line Level area) this morning and post #62 was visible. But I clicked back to the previous page and then returned to page 4 (20 posts per page) and post #62 had vanished! So perhaps the bug has to do with whether the ignored member is the first new post?

This is repeatable - clicking on the DLL link shows the post, going back to page 3 then again to page 4 hides it. So perhaps AlBennett could replicate this effect here?

Clicking on the link in the feeds list, post #26 isn't visible. I suspect that's because you added post #27 and so we didn't trigger the bug. If you post again as AlBennett to create post #29 but then don't post any further, let's see if I get the same behaviour as I noticed in the DAC thread.

Last edited:
Went over to the DAC thread again this morning, saw in the feeds that the last post was made by 'Ignored member' but his post wasn't visible this time. So has this particular bug been fixed? Clicking on the direct links in the post above, I still do see AlBennett's post but perhaps there's a different mechanism operating.