Tech-DIY.com: Legitimate seller?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I have no answer to my mail on sales@tech-diy.com

tech-diy is still in business ?

Thanks

Same thing here - I ordered a matched set of MOSFETs from them like two weeks ago and got a PayPal receipt, but no confirmation mail from Tech-DIY themselves. I sent them a mail yesterday, but haven't received a response yet. Has anyone ordered from them recently?

I'll report back if I hear something from them.

Edit:
I just received a reply from Jack Walton at Tech-DIY saying he's in France at the moment (still within the edit time limit, no less!), so they're definitely still in business.

Last edited:
GAS Son output requirements

Sorry Jack,
Was looking to establish possibilities before being specific.:eek:
The GAS118A/119A outputs. Also I have been reading that the driver pairs are also suspect of failures but my driver board is functioning at this time. I am looking for advice regarding the replacement of these devices that are not currently a problem but it would make sense then to replace them on both boards. Budget is an issue here, but fidelity is key.
Thanks for your help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.