Tapped and Hornresp help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I downloaded v16.3 last night.
I opened up ‘help’.
I entered the data from the Kappa15LF example.
I ran it, and got the same data.
I started poking around and changing from 1Pi to 2Pi, changing Rg, and other parameters just to see how it behaved.

It worked just fine for me, I suggest you follow the same method.

Dr. Woofer,

Did you ever get your question answered? The driver specs are easy to get, but where are the Ss and Cons derived? Is there a baseline that everyone starts with? Are these numbers lengths in mm?
I see there are plenty of screen shots with #s plugged in, but is everyone copying this info from everyone else and then modifying the numbers to get various results?
I also assume that certain info must be input for the TH wizard to become available, because I cant get the wizard to enable?

Charlie

I'm glad I'm not alone. I've looked the through a lot of the posts but many of the answers to questions seem to be a bit cryptic or short. Can any other newbies (or seasoned pros) who have cracked the code help us out?

I'll fall on the sword and say I don't know what I'm doing. But even the experts started from scratch. Help

Charlie Goetz said:
I'm glad I'm not alone. I've looked the through a lot of the posts but many of the answers to questions seem to be a bit cryptic or short. Can any other newbies (or seasoned pros) who have cracked the code help us out?

I'll fall on the sword and say I don't know what I'm doing. But even the experts started from scratch. Help

Hi Charlie,

Reading through the Hornresp Help file is probably the best place to start - it's only 17 pages :). All the features available in the program are covered there. If after carefully reading through the Help file there is still something that doesn't make sense, I would be happy to try to clarify it for you.

Make sure that you are using the latest release - Product Number 1910-080423 refers. Simply run the program and press the F1 function key to open the Help file.

Kind regards,

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.