Tapped and Hornresp help!

djk

R.I.P
2001-02-04 4:23 am
USA
I downloaded v16.3 last night.
I opened up ‘help’.
I entered the data from the Kappa15LF example.
I ran it, and got the same data.
I started poking around and changing from 1Pi to 2Pi, changing Rg, and other parameters just to see how it behaved.

It worked just fine for me, I suggest you follow the same method.

Charlie Goetz

2008-04-22 4:09 pm
Dr. Woofer,

Did you ever get your question answered? The driver specs are easy to get, but where are the Ss and Cons derived? Is there a baseline that everyone starts with? Are these numbers lengths in mm?
I see there are plenty of screen shots with #s plugged in, but is everyone copying this info from everyone else and then modifying the numbers to get various results?
I also assume that certain info must be input for the TH wizard to become available, because I cant get the wizard to enable?

Charlie

Charlie Goetz

2008-04-22 4:09 pm
I'm glad I'm not alone. I've looked the through a lot of the posts but many of the answers to questions seem to be a bit cryptic or short. Can any other newbies (or seasoned pros) who have cracked the code help us out?

I'll fall on the sword and say I don't know what I'm doing. But even the experts started from scratch. Help

Charlie Goetz said:
I'm glad I'm not alone. I've looked the through a lot of the posts but many of the answers to questions seem to be a bit cryptic or short. Can any other newbies (or seasoned pros) who have cracked the code help us out?

I'll fall on the sword and say I don't know what I'm doing. But even the experts started from scratch. Help

Hi Charlie,

Reading through the Hornresp Help file is probably the best place to start - it's only 17 pages :). All the features available in the program are covered there. If after carefully reading through the Help file there is still something that doesn't make sense, I would be happy to try to clarify it for you.

Make sure that you are using the latest release - Product Number 1910-080423 refers. Simply run the program and press the F1 function key to open the Help file.

Kind regards,

David