Tang Band's FR Entry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, so that's with small order shipment.

By the time PE gets them, they could be in the typical TB price range :)

As I couldn't get a response from the distributor I tried to talk to TB direct. They wouldn't entertain any dealings unless I ordered 200+ units.....thats a big break point...

I will be surprised if PE bring that price down by an appreciable amount, and how much better do they have to be than say an FE 206E to warrant 2.5 times the price.....thats certainly not TB' normal territory.

Ed

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
:rolleyes: ehh, ok, I had to look back to see what rubbish I had said :D

You mean the one someone thought was ugly and looked like a sink
No, its just a picture
But maybe search on LeCleach

Attachments

• super horn small.jpg
    super horn small.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 639
I said "would it make you feel better if there was a Danish name on it?" because many of the danish manufacturers are also producing their drivers in Asia.

As for availability the German distributor has them in stock. I saw them today in fact he has both models.

time to get psyched guys -

Hello,
I carry a good selection of speaker surrounds. I just need the inside diameter and outside diameter of the surround itself. I can also work with the Outside diameter of the cone and the outside diameter of the frame. Let me know and I will see what we have that will fit.
That driver is due to arrive in the first half of June.
Regards,
Chris Frechette
Technical Advisor
Parts Express International
800-338-0531 ext. 138
chrisf@parts-express.com

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 12:11 AM
Subject: 12" refoam surround for infinity quantum 4

- do you have a 12" replacement surround for the infinity quantum 4 speakers?

-also can you tell me if and when you are going to get in stock the tangband w8-1772 www.tb-speaker.com/detail/1230_04/w8-1772.htm and w8 1808 www.tb-speaker.com/detail/1230_04/w8-1808.htm ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.