Pinnocchio: 1 set + 1 PSU
Royber: 2 sets + 2 PSU
PMI: 1 set
joshvi: 2 sets
Luke: 1 set + tbd
RNMarsh: 1 set
---------------------------
Total: 9 stereo sets + 3 PSU already on hand

The link to the October update of the Gerber files seems to be broken, so is the link to the documentation. I thought I, and a couple other people downloaded these files since they were updated in October???

You tried going to http://hifisonix.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/nx-Amplifier-October-2013.zip, and it doesn't exist. All is not lost! You can search for what you're looking for.
Can someone else try to access these files please?

www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hello. I have fixed the links so you should be able to download the files.

Note, if you try to go directly to the nx-Amp link from Google, it does not work. I think Google will need to crawl the page ( probably take a week or so).

Go into the home page and then click on the nx-Amp link to get to its page.

:cool:

Hello. I have fixed the links so you should be able to download the files.

Note, if you try to go directly to the nx-Amp link from Google, it does not work. I think Google will need to crawl the page ( probably take a week or so).

Go into the home page and then click on the nx-Amp link to get to its page.

:cool:

The new write up is great. I like additional diamond buffer front end details proving that there will be no transition into class B.

Update (again)

The really final list, with one last-minute addition:

Fab: 1 sets
Hoze99: 1 set + tbd PSU
-----------------------------------
Total: 10 stereo sets + 3 PSU already on hand

www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
There is no delay. Jim's Audio is authorized to sell the PCBs ( I am not masking money on each board he sells)

That should not stop anyone here doing GB's if that's the route they want to pursue. I think however with JA's boards, you are not having to fork out for tooling etc - it's built into the price.

There is no delay. Jim's Audio is authorized to sell the PCBs ( I am not masking money on each board he sells)

That should not stop anyone here doing GB's if that's the route they want to pursue. I think however with JA's boards, you are not having to fork out for tooling etc - it's built into the price.

Sorry Bonsai,

I didn't mean to say you were making money on each PCBs, I don't know what your agreement is. I just meant to say it is a good thing seeing your product sold.
:D

Ciao!
Do

Status

I have a shipment confirmation on my last order of boards, so that means I will be receiving them and sending out packages later this week, to the following list of people:

Fab: 1 sets
Hoze99: 1 set + tbd PSU