Successful Projector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just played Tekken and watched 3 hours of Colombo. It was great. Unfortunately my light just blew. 65 watters here I come! Anyway I had a working projector and I loved it.

All you newbies pay attention it can be done. It only took me two weeks from first stumbling on the 100inch TV idea to building a working LCD Projector of my own.

Here is how simple it is to get started. Of course perfecting it is a never ending quest.

Paul Billett - The Nephilum

Attachments

• projector 2.jpg
    projector 2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 672
Thanks

Makes it sound to simple doesn't it? All my friends are amazed when I tell them what I've built but as I begin to explain the details they say something like "oh yeah, hmm, that makes sense, not to hard" I feel like yelling "I don't see you guys building anything!" But I'm content when I realize I'm the one watching an 80 inch TV and they have to go home to their tiny 25 inch.

I'm searching for a new light source. As soon as I do I'll show you all some screen shots.

Paul Billett - The Nephilum
PS Please excuse my spleeling mistakes in the diagram... can't expect to much at midnight.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.