• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All -

I have been putting long hours at work which has kept me away from shipping the packages. All required items are in place now and will start shipping this weekend. Expect to ship atleast 50 - 75% of packages.

Regards,
Subbu

Any update Subbu? Have you shipped the boards this weekend?

Just getting curious. Hopefully, I can accomplish this project before Christmas.

Fred

Well, let's count. If it is 11 of december then add dispatch to Phil- few days. Then sending everything before christmas is a big challenge- all postal offices and mail services will be overloaded so it is a big probability we ll have our bits delivered only in 2014.
Does it bother me ?
Not that much. Just was asking :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.