• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Got the PCBs & DAC chips. Had to go out of town for a week on business and could not start shipping. Waiting for the shipping supplies and the shipping will start soon in the next few days. I will be shipping in batches and publish a list every time a batch is shipped.

Sorry for the delay...

Cheers!
Subbu

Hi Subbu,

When are we expecting to get the boards? Any update?

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Shipping starts this weekend

All -

I have been putting long hours at work which has kept me away from shipping the packages. All required items are in place now and will start shipping this weekend. Expect to ship atleast 50 - 75% of packages.

Regards,
Subbu

Attachments

• DSC_6262.JPG
    DSC_6262.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC_6263.JPG
    DSC_6263.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_6266.jpg
    DSC_6266.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 315
Black? But ain't that too sharp sounding? I'd like it blue, that's more relaxing. :p

I found blue pcb is better for world music, black is good for rock and house. Red believe it or not is better for R&B and soul but green is the best for country and easy listening - Nick Drake sounds excellent on a green DAC :)

The only way to cover all the bases is to have the DAC in all available pcb colours and use a selector switch to choose dac's depending on the type of music. Mixed compilation albums would be interesting but we can work something out... pm for details.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.