• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SSR01 and SSR02 super regulator group buy

Just checking the interest for a group buy of my single channel regulators, SSR01 (positive output voltage) and SSR02 (negative output voltage).

The design has the following feature:

• 4-layer pcb with 70 um (2 oz.) copper.
  • Power traces 140 um!
  • Gold pads.
  • Extremely low noise.
  • Extremely low output impedance in the audioband.
  • Small size.
  • Easy to change voltage, also to negative voltage but this particular design (pcb) requires two different pcb's, one for positive voltages and one for negative.
  • Well-known and well-tested in serious and demanding applications.
  • Option for TO92 or SOT23 transistors for the small signal transistors.
  • Option for DIL08 or SO08 opamp.
  • LM431 (and similar) reference or devices like LM329. The pcb has a universal footprint.
  • Trimming options for both the reference and the feedback. Room for extra resistors and trimpots.
  • One output with sense inputs.
  • Option for using higher voltage than the max supply voltage for the opamp.

I will put up a google doc list for signing up interest. I will also come back with prices and conditions. The price will be good, I can assure you.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2021-11-14 kl. 16.56.14.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2021-11-14 kl. 16.56.14.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 598