Squeezebox Transporter modify

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Results from
Transporter
Transporter, I have dedicated time to do it offline. Because listening Like the first time admitted that a strong and promising to be more exact Mo. Mo First time I'll know what to do, express the point of the first Mo.

1. Transporter transformer power supply a little blue, size 2 9-0 9-0 V 3.2VA 18-0 18 -0 V 3.2VA Power, which I was listening to and measuring the symptoms is still not down from V. 15 -15 down to 13.5 - because of insufficient flow.

2. The problem of interference from switching to the pay screen, Clock and stir 2 to the treble no bass into shallow end of the image flow is not much less clear.

3. C power supply did not use the 85 degree low ESR of about 70 characters.

4. Use C ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS (a polar) in the signal path.
IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Quote from: rexdiy on August 07, 2010, 09:03:25 pm.
Transporter only cost me time to do it offline. Because listening Like the first time admitted that a strong and promising to be more exact Mo. Mo First time I'll know what to do, express the point of the first Mo.

1. Transporter transformer power supply a little blue, size 2 9-0 9-0 V 3.2VA 18-0 18 -0 V 3.2VA Power, which I was listening to and measuring the symptoms is still not down from V. decreased to 5.13 +15 -15 + - due to insufficient flow.

2. The problem of interference from Switching the screen to pay the Clock and stir 2 to not shrieked a bass into shallow end of the image flow is not much less clear.

3. C power supply did not use the 85 degree low ESR of about 70 characters.

4. Use C ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS (a polar) in the signal path.

What I am Mo instead of the original.

1. Transformers size 9-0 9-0 V 30VA 18-0 18 -0 V 30VA solve the current problem is not enough.
2. Switching the screen to pay. Solve the problem by use Aluminium foreground 1 Cm to prevent interference and blocking. Move to remote digital
3. C power supply using low ESR 125 degrees instead of the original 70 characters.
4. MKP 2000 changed to 4 instead of a circuit board and wiring from 47LAB Transporter.

Call 47LAB walk the entire signal path of Wisdom.... IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7458.jpg

Clock input is not difficult, but how to locate interference at a minimum. Because a lot of noise and transformer FiWi I have to use copper to prevent interference with Transporter features I was listening on Optical S / PDIF to iMac and Power's song shooting Macbookpro 24/96Khz wifi than sending the same file but the iMac and the same song. Macbookpro Amarra is a wizard, but sounds even up the noise transmission wifi lot better than the sound that much better Since I can send files from iMac (old version) 24/96Khz Macbookpro send files up to, but 24/192Khz. Test no. I carry such a high file size, but you two just 24/96Khz Transporter is acceptable Thee d 24/192Khz the DAC is in a few dl. The file size has been the fact that Transporter Thee d 24/192Khz the DAC in terms of this slope few. The file size is actually because AK4113.
IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

tu002.JPG

khottrant001.JPG

tu0014.JPG

New TP firmware Ver 84 with squeeze server Version 7.6.0 (beta).

Is interesting.

Transporter: DAC roll-off filter can now be toggled between sharp and slow.

Sharp and Slow subconsciously what it offline. A bit of knowledge helps.

Empty down to the audio report.

He also indicates that the user left Aamni TP have the firmware up to the user demands.
Thank you, Mr. rexdiy Mr. Knot members DIY - ˹éÒáá owners Transporter. The data courtesy Modify.
IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.