Spreadsheet for Folded Horn Layouts...

When I change the file name, I tried to just copy and paste what you told me. When i click export now I am no longer getting the run time error but the export button is unresponsive. (Its just dosent do anything)

Also anytime ive tried to click export ive never got a dialog box, probably because ive been getting a runtime error. What do you mean by change the value in the cell.

Anyone have any issue when you import a sim into a spreadsheet and it doesn’t do anything, we’ll it doesn’t change the image, should it? If I click optimize after importing it turns the picture into scribble. I spend around 6 or 7 hours a day just going back and forth trying to get anything to clearly work, and maybe it’s not suppose to work clearly idk 🤦‍♂️, I’d love just to be able to do any of the series tuned 6th order or paraflex but I guess I’m just not getting it.

Anyone have any issue when you import a sim into a spreadsheet and it doesn’t do anything, we’ll it doesn’t change the image, should it? If I click optimize after importing it turns the picture into scribble. I spend around 6 or 7 hours a day just going back and forth trying to get anything to clearly work, and maybe it’s not suppose to work clearly idk 🤦‍♂️, I’d love just to be able to do any of the series tuned 6th order or paraflex but I guess I’m just not getting it.
If it turns the diagram into scribble, that's probably a good sign that the BOXPLAN layout in question can't be used to recreate that particular sim.

Hi Brian,

Just came across your folding plans. Such a great resource! I noticed you haven't made folds for BLH or FLH designs. I'm currently making plans for a BLH, but after doing some research i'm thinking that maybe tapped is in fact the way to go. I was wondering if there was a specific reason for you not going for any BLH plans yourself? Is there extra difficulty in working out the fold?

Cheers!

I was fiddling with the boxplan mth30 and is there any way you could add an option to enter the number of drivers (also in series and drivers . Also while i was checking with the horn line path it doesnt move when the driver is off set as well. I am trying to model something similar to this (SDX 3L Dimensions). The model design i get is shown in image(wolfhorn folding. ). Also am a noob still learning on how to use the spread sheet. I did have to manually enter the S1,s2,s3,s4 ,l12,l23,l34 values as it dint get loaded to the design section from hornsrep txt file.

Attachments

• wolf horn folding.png
    wolf horn folding.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 70
  • SDX 3L Dimensions.jpg
    SDX 3L Dimensions.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 73