Spl dynamics ice1500D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have this 1500D which fickers between red and blue led so in and out of protection, only visible damage was the 2 22uf non polarised electrolytic capacitors that had swelled and popped the tops, all output fets and ps fets check fine and driver board works in another 1500D ive replaced the 22uf capacitors but amp still cycles between red and blue led and the output fets get hot.

spl d.jpg

And that is the problem.

I generally copy all text before clicking an image but sometimes I forget to do that and I may lose something that took me an hour to research.

All the poster has to do is post it using the forum's 'go advanced' function and the text won't be lost. All it takes is a instantaneous lapse in concentration to forget to copy before clicking.

This isn't the first time this has come up. I don't mind mentioning it one time but if it's too hard for someone to do it as it should be done (they are too lazy to take 10 seconds to do it a different way than they are currently), I loose interest in helping them.

I wonder how much ranting and raving about this I'd have to do to get banned? :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.