Speakers, Lifestyle, & Design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey, thanks fpara. I had seen the DNA before but some of those others are certainly interesting - woodwork might be a tad difficult:xeye:

I had thought about a yin/yang shape, well I guess it would be a yang/yang since they would be turned the same way:) I have a coffee table that's that shape but not sure how it would work - really hard to get it in the Edge

You can just see my dingbat in my avatar - a lab/siberian, not destructive, but Verrry inquisitive.

I made this 2.1 system for my brother. I personally like to mix new and classic materials. here we have classic wood finish merged with a high tech acrylic baffle, one of the drivers "floating" open baffle above the rest. Arrays are sexy :)
2201595705_a5efd4c9fb_o.jpg

2201599149_1e355a0bba_o.jpg

I always thought soongsc's speakers would look really neat as a mirror image pair mounted to a wall, with the tip of the horns pointing downward so they looked similar to a pair of quotation marks (yes I know the quotation marks would have to be the same box so to achieve the '6' and the '9' but I like the symmetry of a mirror imaged pair)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.