• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

spares!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys! I have build many amps and I always get "extra" boards, caps,resistors,transistors,diodes etc,etc for spare. But I think I have too many now lol. Check the pictures and you will see that all these items are BRAND NEW.what you see is what you get. The list includes 2SA1943x6 2SC5200x6 all transistors are "MATCHED" and "ORIGINAL"even the ones on the B1 pass labs and the ones in the bags for the T300 boards. I will include all the info to build these amps, I build one and I love the sound. Take all for $120 included s/h in the USA.

Attachments

• DSCN2525.jpg
    DSCN2525.jpg
    958.3 KB · Views: 598
  • DSCN2526.jpg
    DSCN2526.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 533
  • DSCN2535.JPG
    DSCN2535.JPG
    874.5 KB · Views: 482
If jmillerdoc doesn't take these, i will be happy to take the lot if you can ship them to me in India (and the shipping is not prohibitively expensive)
EDIT: I would also take just the B1 boards with the (installed) transistors if someone else wants the T300 boards and the other transistors

cheers,
mymindinside

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.