Source for a good Tripath 2020 amp board

Frankly I'm both amazed and astounded re the Tripath 2020 discussion... in 2022 !?
Tripath went extinct in 2005 ?.. I believe.
Years ago ~15 ?? I fooled a lot.. with Tripath 2020 chips /amps.
Hey ! they were flavour of the month for a while ;).
Found that even in 2007, Genuine 2020 chips were V rare, 99% being cheap /bad Chinese copies .
Bought chips from several sources even diy'd a few P to P efforts.
ALL failed miserably because the **** Clones (all of them) died either within a half hour or sounded just Awful.
Even bought claimed 'Genuine' chips from 'Arjen' who swore up and down that His chips were Genuine.. they were not.. grr.
Sooo what's changed ?? Some chinese maker revived their Badly cloned die ?

hello,
i still got an old charlize 1 running, since 2006 it has been my main amp. it runs with a smps Skynet 8080 SMPS; 100 watt. i think it has not been switched off for more the 10h in the last 16 years. since it is so efficient i leave it on all the time. i listen near field, so i guess that i'm only using 1 or 2 watt. (it's a diy 2 way scanspeak relevator bookshelf)
i still have an upgrade path from what i read. like the input caps, replace or remove them (i even got some black gates lying around). and switch the smps for a linaire power supply.

two questions for those who know:
how much difference would it make to upgrade the ta2020 ?
new class D amps are introduced a huge rate, is there nowadays a clear winner over the tripath ?

oh yeah: i'm in need of better dac, i used to have the gamma dac, but it burned out, i think it was my fault... and now i'm running a cheap smsl dac for severl years that is not so great. i like to keep it under 200.

thank you guys