Sound Quality Vs. Measurements

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what the weather is like in Greece, Jacco, I am slam bang in the city center of Belgrade, Serbia. The border with Greece is 600 km to the south.

Nothing special right now. 15 C at best in Corfu. Alicante looks good along with Malaga and Ibiza at circa 20 C. To be honest worse than a month ago when Cyprus was very good at about 22C. Tunis 14C and Agadir 23 C.

We Brits hey?

I always tell my friends if the average Brit looks how far up the mountain they are it is 2 metres from the top in terms of true whealth. Of what really matters we have all we need and more. I can not get worked up about millionaires toys. If cars they always seem to need some expensive upkeep. Big houses often are not comfortable and like the cars constantly need work. If I had the millionaires life style it would be a house here and one in New Zealand.

Colleen is always watching TV shows like this one. She says I might be with her on one in Spain this May. So a chance to watch this stupid git and the lovely Colleen on TV. OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.