SissySIT

Joined 2007
Paid Member
pretty much normal thing , when doing dual-mono construction ......

if everything is in one case , sole thing shared is mains cable and switch ..... and call it dual-mono

when done in separate cases , you have monoblocks

I like not having common PSU , shared between channels

Papa properly made SIT-1 amp , all other ones are plain sissy

:devilr:

:clown:

How are your new psu pcbs coming along ZM?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 3.30.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 3.30.25 PM.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 437
I'm waiting for a response from Cinemag ... for the same ...

Did anyone listen both types? 50% and 80%? :D

Please note that Cinemag has two emails, cinemag@cinemag.biz and cinemag@att.net

I had the most luck with cinemag@cinemag.biz even though supposedly the @att.net was setup because european customers had issues reaching it.

In my experience David replies within 24 hours during work days, but he did say that they are quite busy and that telephone is the preferred way to go.

I ordered the high-nickel ones, almost regretting it, could be the standard nickel ones have nicer sound. But next channels i build will use the standard nickel.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Please note that Cinemag has two emails, cinemag@cinemag.biz and cinemag@att.net

I had the most luck with cinemag@cinemag.biz even though supposedly the @att.net was setup because european customers had issues reaching it.

In my experience David replies within 24 hours during work days, but he did say that they are quite busy and that telephone is the preferred way to go.

I ordered the high-nickel ones, almost regretting it, could be the standard nickel ones have nicer sound. But next channels i build will use the standard nickel.

I emailed David at cinemag@att.net this afternoon about the errors on the website showing high nickel as suffix L and vice versa. He came back to me in a couple of minutes. It was he who took my telephone order. Nice guy to talk to. I could have sworn I read somewhere papa recommending the high nickel. Trying to find it.

I emailed David at cinemag@att.net this afternoon about the errors on the website showing high nickel as suffix L and vice versa. He came back to me in a couple of minutes. It was he who took my telephone order. Nice guy to talk to. I could have sworn I read somewhere papa recommending the high nickel. Trying to find it.

I'm waiting for 24 hours already. cinemag@att.net

Joined 2012
Paid Member
Did David give a shipping date? I ordered a pair of high nickel three and a half weeks ago and I have not yet received notice that it has been shipped. At the time of ordering, I was told that they would be doing a production run in a couple of weeks and that USPS tracking information would be provided when the order is shipped.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Did David give a shipping date? I ordered a pair of high nickel three and a half weeks ago and I have not yet received notice that it has been shipped. At the time of ordering, I was told that they would be doing a production run in a couple of weeks and that USPS tracking information would be provided when the order is shipped.

I think he said a month

Nope.

This is what he said:
"we are scheduled to do a production run very soon"