SissySIT

@pras1170,

they are arrived, thanks! :)
But the customs had taken additional fees (40€). :-(

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Germany is customs expensive, bääääh!

God, such a high customs fee, it is still sending CHINA POST, there should be no tariffs (I declare a very low price, the result will be charged tariff)
DHL, declared a real transaction amount is: USD 3080 The result does not require any fees, the customs release, no need to pay

In some countries, it may be very strict, so it leads to customs fees.
I am very sorry this time, you have spent a lot of customs duties.

hi , heres the dwg file for plotters, yellow is origin, white pad (of course) ; )

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-12 um 18.15.56.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-12 um 18.15.56.png
    48 KB · Views: 495
  • tokin SIT pad.dwg.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 60
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
to clarify ( a little) - pras is having gray silicone pads , M4 plastic isolator bushings and set of screws for your SITs , and all you need is to pay for shipping

:cheers:

now ZM : due to time needed for shipping ( me , receiving pads and bushings) , this turn I can't include the same with kits , but in future I'll have pads and bushings included .....

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
length is not critical - easily done with any sharp (exacto?) knife/blade

though - that thingie is not practical for EU side of things , where metric is usual and non-metric tricky to obtain

in short - I prefer M4 for SIT , also prefer SIT bottom sanding on wet sanding paper on glass plate ... if using mica , of course

for silicon pad , no need for SIT bottom plate sanding

Last edited:
Cap return path

Hi ZM, was looking at your nice CRC supply boards and was wondering about the deep split in the ground, making the return of the high current pulses towards the first cap longer and pushes these currents close to the second cap ground connection and star ground point of the pcb... I'm sure you have a good explanation and am very interested in knowing why you did this.

Thank you!