simple hacks for high end audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop laughing... thank you :D

Please, be my guest. a crappy speaker maybe... something useful to play your beloved mp3.

Just...

this is the most intelligent thing I heard from your ongoing broadcast ofnonsensical statements.

You also miss irony... pity.

Far less than what you imagine... but if your reference is 20€ per speaker or 30€ per dac... then, maybe i have spent a little more.
in then end is not the price that matters, but rather what you can afford, where you put the line and whats returns back to you.

One thing is clear, you are over simplifying things that deserve much more complexity and making complex things that in reality are much simpler.

I suggest you go back to study a little bit more (comic books are not valid).

This whole thread is the perfect example of the dunning-kruger effect, I didn't expect to see such a striking example.

View attachment 908365

I'm using mp3 as a standard to measure distortion, with a dvd-audio is unnoticeable.

I have rather read lenardaudio education page, which is full of real data rather than snake oil hifimagazine, but what I have said here is my empirical listened "observation", nothing of 0 or bits and I can tell you that with analog audio this gain system works too.

you are stubborn and lazy, you even haven't tried this gain in your poor home setup that costed you thousands because you don't want to blow your papercone speakers lol

I'm using mp3 as a standard to measure distortion, with a dvd-audio is unnoticeable.

I have rather read lenardaudio education page, which is full of real data rather than snake oil hifimagazine, but what I have said here is my empirical listened "observation", nothing of 0 or bits and I can tell you that with analog audio this gain system works too.

you are stubborn and lazy, you even haven't tried this gain in your poor home setup that costed you thousands because you don't want to blow your papercone speakers lol
As most of us here I have built my whole audio chain. No money went to any company that sell finished products.

I don't even think of trying what you suggests not because of my lazyness... But rather because my EE background blocks me at subconscious level... Is kind of failsafe against stupidity. is the same process that engages if someone tells me to jump in a fire just because he tried and said that was safe.

If you are sure of what you have heard from your precious speaker doing things the way you do... Fine.. happy that you find your peace.

But if want to see someone stubborn..please... look at the mirror... Because you are the only one here that is re iterating claims supported just by your subjective findings.
You are exposing much more confidence than the facts you have brought as support.

Peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.