• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shipping only -- 12V Lambda switching supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Shipping estimated at $5.50 in the US -- Lambda LVS-45 12V switching/regulated power supply.

Attachments

• 12VSMPS.jpg
    12VSMPS.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 135
Power Supply

Hi, I'm a brand new member, but have been an audio enthusiast since I was 14, and actually sold audio over there in NJ for 8 years. Just recently starting in DIY I want to get these Class A power amp modules*, and if you think your PS would be a good match it would help me out a lot, 'cause I'm living pretty close to the bone-been scrounging everything but my screen and mids off ebay and luck.
AIkJFKhBVqRQHzANFOiizRJFAgJ4UHOggK8pMCbFuUXMSJYgTCbAQgBiwB1Sl3J5EggqioMRJ57I2AFk0YINdoANDNGKhaNHhFSg+lICgg2BWlYZKvQHAK4mUvAASGRrjZMeUEwNGQYAiaQqYvYQAWCCk5ciAwlwkTMnA4deiHAQWChQhyUeKVa0UNBoVISFMUTUAJTpCi0+aFJV6lKBBDFhedgcMsBoFgoBbsLAoSKqFI06mhgo4SXEQIAHAtIMouDnjZ4bHU69mBFgwAE6Bc7EapAk2A9iv15h6LNJFStKZCzUGrPL1cAcnyBtAYNFkAQrnS6UoStQV4IjPgKZA6EbEAA7

*10W SE MOSFET Class A Power Amplifier Stereo Assembled | eBay

I have an HT setup with an Outlaw Audio 950 and NHT SuperOnes, but got an old DBX 234 crossover with a missing knob and a lot of mileage cheap on ebay, and want to switch my power amps from their HT duties to a tri-amp set-up for straight stereo music. I want to use these class A's to power my BG Neo 3 tweeters, I have Tang Band 4" Titanium FR's to use for midranges, and 6.5" Audax aerogel midwoofers. I have a 60 W. Onkyo poweramp for the mids for now, an Adcom GFA-545II for the woofs, and a 15" Velodyne for the real bottom. and am using the above power amps with an Adcom 5300 w/one channel out for the center. So right now I'm short one channel of amplification for the tri-amp, and think that until I can afford tubes for the top, these Class A SS babies would be sweet for the tweets. I hope to get the 5300's bad channel fixed to use for the mids, then sell the Onkyo and it's matching pre-amp to put some finishing touches to the music system (Squeezebox? DAC?).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.