• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shiga Transport mk1 parts +

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased all this when Vicol first released it.it was made and tested by them.
All I had to do was fit to a chassis,,psu and transformer was also supplied,,i did get it playing first then transferred to a chassis its at this point something went wrong and after a short attempt at repair (failed) it was put in a draw and forgotten about.(the pads are in poor shape but look ok)
At the same time I also got of Vicol audio all still new SOLD
Main pcb
lcd pcb
psu pcb
spare lcd, lc78601,2sa608n,2sb764,+2 other small parts.
I added 2 x cd mech ,,11smd parts for filling spare board .remote control original type ,plastic puck .
in fact all you see in pics. All for £150 plus post prefer uk sale
regards john

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    311.7 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF08001.JPG
    DSCF08001.JPG
    321.1 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.