• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Nirvana has only one output and 2 way of connecting to it...USB type A or included cable

Size of box is 125mm / 60mm/ 37mm height

Regarding SQ change... subjective camp is very clear that a better PSU means a better SQ. In the objective camps (THD data) I can see a small reduction of harmonic. Personally I hear a difference no matter where I used it (RPI for example vs stock PSU)...except when I do it vs a Shanti (I slightly prefer Shanti but not by very much)

I am working on the page and will publish it in a 4-5 days. I hope to ship ( from India) before end of the month (EU a few days after)

Not the best pics...but I think you will get the feel. Its quite nice in my opinion (look and feel)

We measured around 39C at max load on casing (with 21C ambient)

Attachments

• nirvanafinal.pdf
    259.3 KB · Views: 219
Nirvana has only one output and 2 way of connecting to it...USB type A or included cable

Size of box is 125mm / 60mm/ 37mm height

Regarding SQ change... subjective camp is very clear that a better PSU means a better SQ. In the objective camps (THD data) I can see a small reduction of harmonic. Personally I hear a difference no matter where I used it (RPI for example vs stock PSU)...except when I do it vs a Shanti (I slightly prefer Shanti but not by very much)

I am working on the page and will publish it in a 4-5 days. I hope to ship ( from India) before end of the month (EU a few days after)

Not the best pics...but I think you will get the feel. Its quite nice in my opinion (look and feel)

We measured around 39C at max load on casing (with 21C ambient)

It looks good, very neat and compact. Custom mains leads for each region or multihead interchangeable plugs?

For those of you that understand... IMD at -110.5 at full signal !

Which IMD test frequencies do you use?

Also, great to hear about your exceptionally good results with ES9038Q2M, and with your other projects too :)

Of course, some of us still feel that the ESS dac modulator design sounds better with DSD than with PCM (particularly with DSD256 or DSD512). Is there going to be a Windows ASIO driver for Rev?

At last they did test with dual LPS (as we asked since day one) and ok it seems it sounded good...

So frankly I was not that happy.

Yes, there has been a lot of issues around the use of different PSUs and how that effects the sound preferences. Still, the Katana has winning a lot of the comparisons.
For what it is worth, the next sound check seems to be have settled on using a pair of these to drive the boards:

ULPS1225A Dual Ultra Low Noise Linear Power Supply - OSA Electronics

Also, great to hear about your exceptionally good results with ES9038Q2M, and with your other projects too :)

Of course, some of us still feel that the ESS dac modulator design sounds better with DSD than with PCM (particularly with DSD256 or DSD512). Is there going to be a Windows ASIO driver for Rev?

Windows driver included up to 512 DSD. I will check the exact frequency but its the standard ones

Yes, there has been a lot of issues around the use of different PSUs and how that effects the sound preferences. Still, the Katana has winning a lot of the comparisons.
For what it is worth, the next sound check seems to be have settled on using a pair of these to drive the boards:

ULPS1225A Dual Ultra Low Noise Linear Power Supply - OSA Electronics

I am yet to see any readings on noise on the OSA linear PSU.. until then I would recommend Shanti LPS

Will USBridge Signature output multichannel audio via USB?

Hi folks,

I am looking into upgrading my current setup as follows:

NAS running Roon Core (w/ convolution incl. active XO) - Network streamer (as Roon endpoint) - multichannel DAC w/ pre amp and volume control - power amps - activated speakers

For the Roon endpoint I am considering the USBridge Signature running Ropieee or similar as transport into the multichannel DAC.

Can you confirm that the USBridge will be able to output multi channel audio (upsampled to DSD 256/512) via USB?

Cheers,
Markus

We used 60Hz and 7 Khz tones and we have done it also with 917hz and 5.5Khz