• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

How long do USBridge / Shanti orders take to process (USA)?
I ordered the combo on 10/4 and it hasn’t shipped yet. Is the demand huge?

Likewise, I ordered a USBridge Sig on 10/4 and have had no update yet, but I believe there was a holiday in India until 10/9, so that may explain the silence.

Also as others have posted, my Shanti arrived in the US with the power selector set at 230v.

Sorry my fault.

India was on holiday Monday and Tuesday . EU got the shipment delayed by coustomes (24H)

Demand is... huge
Tomorrow we expect to ship all orders (up to today morning) from both EU and India. EU stock is finished until next shipment ( at least 72h to get new stock)

Sorry for the delay..and thx you .

Likewise, I ordered a USBridge Sig on 10/4 and have had no update yet, but I believe there was a holiday in India until 10/9, so that may explain the silence.

Also as others have posted, my Shanti arrived in the US with the power selector set at 230v.

Add me to the list who ordered that very day (in Australia). I had just dropped ALLO an email through the website so these posts could not have come at a better time.

Hopefully I will see mine very soon. Don’t know how fast the post from India is?

Waver I will ask the team to take ome pics on Katana an Usbridge. Will try to answer tomorrow on how I envisioned USbridge
Thank you. Apologies if this seems a somewhat trivial detail in amongst all the development work but I had intended to box the USbridge/Katana set-up and realised that I needed to decide for or against Isolator before drilling holes for connectors. Further, if it is without Isolator then a good/safe separation distance between the first two boards needs to be arrived at and this is not immediately obvious.
Should there be an Allo 'official' case for this stack in the future (as has been suggested up-thread) then clearly there also needs to be a corresponding 'approved' set-up.

Rev Dac was sent to check for SQ. From my perspective , PCB is final and few changes will happen to specific components (like increasing/decreasing some caps)

Box is on the way...we need to check it

Please give me about a week to have a better estimate. I will not announce pricing at this point.