• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

@cdsgames: a new product suggestion - there is a growing demand for multi channel DACs. To illustrate the point, you may be aware of the Okto multi channel DAC. They have had so many orders for it that they have temporarily stopped accepting new orders. I’m sure you would sell a lot of them if you were to produce something similar.

I`d be interested for sure. Also, HDMI input for audio. Nearly everything seems to have HDMI outputs, it`s hard to avoid them.

Back from vacation.

LLC PSU output is 280W. Noise at 0.5A is 3uV , 1.5A 19uV , 5A 85uV.
Our engineer is working on reducing as much as possible but it will be only slight reductions .

THD using LLC psu is better than pure battery (-118) and noise is (almost) the same .

I am unable to say an exact THD+N but it will be better than -106 from 5W to 40W at 1Khz

Back from vacation.

Our engineer is working on reducing as much as possible but it will be only slight reductions .

THD using LLC psu is better than pure battery (-118) and noise is (almost) the same .

I am unable to say an exact THD+N but it will be better than -106 from 5W to 40W at 1Khz
How close are you to finalizing design, testing, and then to production?

Back from vacation.

Let there be no predominance of odd harmonics.

Allo usbridge signature clean usb output don't work anymore

Hi,

My allo usbridge signature with the clean usb output have no connection anymore to the (usb input) Denafrips Terminator plus dac.

The nuc8i7beh with roon rock usb directly connected to the dac (usb input) works, so the usb dac input have no defect.

The usbridge signature with the DigiOne Signature spdif output works also perfect to the spdif dac input.

I use always moode audio with no problem and the next day it doesn't work anymore.

I also installed the new os moode audio this also doesn't work and also another card I have tried.

I have know idea what's happening with the usbridge signature...

Hopefully somebody can help me?

Regards,
Rudy

Hi all,

I change the cable end and put it on the front USB input and this works.
So the clean output is defect...

The only thing is I don't like how the Audioquest usb cable is bent and the looks is not nice, see pictures ;)

Customer service tell me Monday how to fix this issue because if I send the unit now to India then I cannot listening to music all that time when the unit is on the way, then I buy a new one myself.

I also checked an USB keyboard in the usbridge signature and no led is glowing from the keyboard on the inputs off all usb ports.

In the usb port from computer the usb keyboard led is glowing.

Regards,
Rudy

Attachments

• 20210729_130508_copy_1600x720.jpg
    20210729_130508_copy_1600x720.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 355
  • 20210729_130950_copy_1600x720.jpg
    20210729_130950_copy_1600x720.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 372
Last edited: