• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Salas low shunt Group-design by Salas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is no year of Cat in the Lunar Calendar. It is because the Rat forgot to wake up the Cat on the day when "god" picks the 12 representing animals for each Lunar year. That's why Cat always chasing after Rat now. The animals that represent each Lunar Year are in the follow sequence: -

Rat, Cow, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Lamb, Monkey, Chicken, Dog, Pig.

This year is the Year of Rabbit, next year will be Dragon.

Just a story.

Quanghao comes from Vietnam, it's the Year of the Cat in Vietnam.
Well, Sunsun22, since you are chinese it's the Year of the Rabbit in China but as they saying goes in where I come from "with you daddy to the headmaster" meaning : weren't you supposed to know that ?
I know, you missed some lessons in school, aha, you were out there playing, weren't you ? :Gotcha: :D

Me ? I knew it all along, good student I always was, yep (actually, it's good old wikipedia :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Quanghao changed the PCB from the first Group Buy.
There has been much comment on what has changed on the proposed PCB and Quanghao has promised to redesign in the light of such comment.

Quanghao has also doubled the cost. It is no longer a Group Buy. It appears to be just another PCB he will be offering from his website.

Quanghao changed the PCB from the first Group Buy.
There has been much comment on what has changed on the proposed PCB and Quanghao has promised to redesign in the light of such comment.

Quanghao has also doubled the cost. It is no longer a Group Buy. It appears to be just another PCB he will be offering from his website.

Hi!
all!
No i design again PCB
And I check all the price!

Thanks all advance!

I think I will not disappoint the PCB design and price!
But you would feel more comfortable and help me a little!
On the Web so I have not sold it!

Salas low shunt was great!
all my other audio projects can be highly cost PCB, because there are many other issues such as rights of writers, and labor costs!
I always expect you to sympathize and understand me!

Last edited:
Yes, you learn something new everyday. I did a bit of google and learn that Vietnam replaced the 12 zodiac by two different (or slightly different) animals. The cat replaces the rabbit and buffalo replaces the ox. Yet, certainly, this is not a lesson in our school in Hong Kong or China.

Thank you for your input.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.