ROAR 8 ?

A better description of that might be how three of those circles in the size of speed of light or the size of pi will fit in a rectangle. They have to be situated in the golden ratio three of them the center overlapping the others.

what you can see if you look at this drawing above it just 2/3 of ita ydirection excluding one of the three green circles.

Just more of the same type of math that’s describing all the things that if you draw them and then measure what you draw in hypotenuse is of that rectangle you will see the descriptions of the different sizes of things irrelevant to all of the occurrences in mathematical functions within the system in the math to everything about it is right there.

inside the speaker duct system aligned perfectly as a circle describe it . Is simplified and creating opportunity and then the harmonics in parts of it all suitThese compounds/series arrangements Parallel or tapped with the next yeaParallel or tapped with the extra… serious things to take a advantage of in all of this if you do it that way. End it doesn’t result in the typical group delay issues and all of the things that come out the band and mess it all up typically.

there’s a little window of opportunity that’s very very very good surrounded by a bunch of junk that isn’t. All these things over the years get a bad rap or get the assumption that they’re not high fi you’re not relevant for people who want certain things out of their designs? That’s only because they didn’t look hard enough or they didn’t use things in tools to allow them to see more in the details? Which would arrive at perfectly aligned. The other version of this in parallel is even more exquisite and useful and has control added onto this.

I still love the roar, Parallel is the winner pound for pound over and over by a slight margin that isn’t necessarily convenient or easy or so simple and do lovely as the roar in appearance

Thanks very much for your responses, but I'm afraid I'm still not quite with you. I'm going to go ahead with a test box, I'm not sure how to translate the numbers you give into design changes - if you can advise at a slightly less theoretical level I'm quite interested to try to find the sweet spot you mention! 30Hz gets too large so shooting for ~55Hz knee with this...

Attachments

• test box.jpg
    test box.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 93
Well, went ahead and cut some stuff today, will see how it works out... View attachment 1019111
View attachment 1019113
beautiful!! I’m digging all the dado work. I wouldn’t worry too much about the extra junk I’m talking about it’s nickel and dime stuff most likely more of an interesting Conversation that takes The numbers and patterns that Make best use of things that are related in other ways to other areas Physics and things that Spin, oscillate, vibrate ….. orbit, or have a menstrual cycle, LOL😂

woodworking skills look to be in full forcehere. I think you got this handled! The first person to have more angle grinders in me and I know of LOL

. it’s exciting as a dual 8 inch. I have essentially the exact same thing with a pair of 12s and then it accidentally became a pair of the same. So its four Of the same driver currently.

Go pretty serious on the bracing definitely needed bursting out that little skinny pipe into the wide open Second resonator area . recipe for craziness but also might stir up some junk if its not Given the full respect of the situation.

Last edited:
Not my workshop unfortunately! The CNC does make the woodwork easier ;) and a lot faster. Yep I figure if the box works out I'll make a couple out of ply. Will add proper bracing at that point as needed. Will post the results of the experment up here, hope to be having a bit of a listen over the weekend :)

Well, got it glued together and had a bit of a listen...first impressions, it does sound pretty nice. The peakiness isn't as noticeable as you would think, with a bit of dsp tinkering should sound pretty good I think. Not much below 60Hz though...

Have to get outside for some measurements, but here is an impedance sweep, along with the hornresp prediction. Frequencies are about right, magnitude not so close. And one peak is missing completely in the measured sweep.

Driver excursion seems pretty low and very well controlled. The cab needs quite a bit of bracing! walking across the floor nicely until I put a bit of weight on it!

Might have a pause and think about how to make a mk2. Would be nice to drop the extension 10-15Hz. Have to try adding an extension onto the front resonator, another 30 cm should get it down to 50...
IMG_20220202_091204[1].jpg

boxer 8 impedance.jpg

Science you gotta love it🙏🏻🙏🏻💚💚

let’s tear apart your Sim or your actual dimensions and find out where to work this and maybe utilize individual lengths of segments to advantage so that they resonate at the same time the fundamental length does? Or hypothetically supported in the same sense

Have to get outside for some measurements, but here is an impedance sweep, along with the hornresp prediction. Frequencies are about right, magnitude not so close. And one peak is missing completely in the measured sweep.

View attachment 1021272
Stand or sit on the box and repeat the impedance measurement. If the peaks above 80 Hz become more like the sim, then it's a sign that you're losing a bit too much output to panel flex.

you’re folding where does it show up at in these details? I don’t let the mouth straight shot out the end either. There’s a bulkhead and it is forced to go outside or in the talk to you straight up in the Z access. Ironically kind of like trigonometry does in the wave As radians show Numerical reference in circumference Numbers that we don’t see in degrees or centimeters or inches. Those numbers help out a lot because they are intervals of phase that get long as vector Sums or not. (easily seen as 0.142857 or 3.142857 or 25.142857…. ) but:

1° 0.174060317406
2 as 0.0 3492063492

The second one being the mathTo a single cycle as frequency would be to a Per second of anything and same with a compass who’s have 360 or 3600… Or 180 in 1800 as pi , At 90 as a quarter wave part of something that also has harmonics which will go down further and further to explain it smaller tables used as radius including the speed of light at 30 and 22.5 and 15 and 74At 90 as a quarter wave part of something that also has harmonics which will go down further and further to explain it smaller intervals of C (circumference describes sine wave) used as radius including the speed of light at 30 and 22.5 and 15 and 7.5 which is how that works as 0.13095238, 26190476, 0392857142, 0523809… And that might not be here May not be helpful but once you start using that system and realizing how that is absolutely positively the key to acousticand that might not be here May not be helpful but once you start using that system and realizing how incredibly unique that becomes in describing how to do all of this sound reproduction stuff or anything related to harmonics per octave , etc …

4×360 is 1440 and 25.142857 it’s also 176÷7 and it’s 6912 as inches to mms.(254 is 8/pi this is all very much related to the volume of a sphere equation.

a lot More to it, but this is just high orders of math and the only thing that works.

Radius of 0.5 is the volume of 05.238.

radius of 1.0 is volume of 4.190476

that’s 30 and 240° together which are separated by eight.

That never can be seen also in an also driver entry qw pipe.

104.76 cm is exactly the entry point for 300 cm pipe.

The 300 is 5.238 in radians. And to combine as 60*and 300° oddly still is the man that makes that work.

1.0476 jus 5.238 is 6.2857(360).

and put that into other versions of things and it still requires them to use the same approach and numbers.

example is a parallel pay the driver entry at 30 from each side 0.5238 and 6.2857-0.5238 with 5.238 on between. If you corporate out the racy essays you will get the perfect parallel compound pipe as well. You’ll get a cancellation start at 860 Hz in response as well it’s uniquely in that alone where it will be perfectly aligned and creators -990 DB result. 860 is actually 864 at 345.6 m/s. Or response is at 3:44 so every single frequency thereafter loses 4 Hz. And the grand total in 24 Intervals of that 864 is a grand total of 96 Hz missing itself the exact same function of the same higher order math based on 12 and 360 Or 12 or 24 in 432 and 864 in a day Which is also the radius and diameter of the sun where the whole connection is made to all of this as 432÷360 and 360÷430 to create the 5/6 and a 6/5 A constant dilemma in physics what is the number five is always a pain in the *** as easy 5/4 harmonic in all these things.

What 432 squared is the speed of light. 186624 And that’s essentially the same as the golden ratio uses 0618+ one and squared is 02618 but 02618 is also 026190476 and that is 15°. or 150°. That’s the location of earth in kilometers while 93312 or have to speed of light is location of earth in miles.

Incorporating all these things with your enclosure it’s not only going to provide you with the ultimate version of whatever it was it was going to be, it’s also absolutely essential to all the physics and how everything functions no matter what. The fact that it becomes increasingly obvious in the high orders of acoustical arrangements of these enclosures and rectangles for that matter is unique to the math of the sphere equation and how a pendulum swing in exactly 1 second is also 05238 in radians which is pi divided by six or 30° of arc that that will swing at exactly 1 m long at the equator anytime. Defines frequency or cycle in the pedulum equation. But also is volume of a sphere in a cube both which has a diameter and length width and height of one the ratio of displaced mint if water would be 52.38%.

And the hypotenuse Oh that rectangle has two cube side-by-side would be 05238 or more specifically if the perimeter of the base of the rectangle was pie using 05238 as the short side when double that long sidesoh that rectangle has two cube side-by-side would be 05238 or more specifically if the perimeter of the base of that rectangle was pi using 05238 as a short side and double that alongside that hypotenuse would be 13095238 which is 75* and that’s on the way form of the speed of light And the breakdown of a circle at 7.5° increments is 013095238 and the number 05238 is 30° or as one second or as anything in a circle or in sound or building reproduction boxes of sound rectangles is critical as its relationship to the centimeters and the 30 6090 triangle and rectangle and the list goes on and on.. And the breakdown of a circle at 7.5° increments is 013095238 and the number 05238 is 30° or as one second or as anything in a circle or in sound or building reproduction boxes of sound rectangles is critical as its relationship to the centimeters and the 30 6090 triangle and rectangle and the list goes on and on and on

Because that number is the only number that jump through the hoops of all those dimensions of shape time in socceBecause that number is the only number that jump through the hoops of all those dimensions of shapes Even Far beyond is mentioned here including the 240 information of a sphere strangely has 240° was mentioned earlier there’s another anomaly.. Numerically related to this is the number of spheres who can touch a single speaker of the same dimension exterioNumerically related to this is the number of spheres who can touch a single speaker of the same radius .

that number directly related to the procession of the equinox earths rotation 72×360 and the tilt of the axis flapping back-and-forth entirely in that time. 25920 degrees

there is also a frequency completely canceled out as 2580(-12) in horn response and all of these things and the never ending story here and narrative never comes up short or disagrees once if you made it part of your design.

Attachments

• 45D5C6C6-4F4F-45ED-A262-4375BEE7A964.jpeg
    45D5C6C6-4F4F-45ED-A262-4375BEE7A964.jpeg
    840.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 6BD469CF-A82B-4EAF-8442-9D87B77AB9FD.png
    6BD469CF-A82B-4EAF-8442-9D87B77AB9FD.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Freq and imp mk3.jpg

Sub measurement, unfiltered, no eq, outside in relatively open space (see image attached below)

I deliberately built this thing cheaply and quickly, and left out any bracing in the pipe section, to stop myself getting overinvested in the prototype and get a baseline for the effect of reducing panel flex - so this box is in 12mm mdf, unbraced! I think the impedence ripples at 90 and 150Hz are panel resonances.

Stand or sit on the box and repeat the impedance measurement. If the peaks above 80 Hz become more like the sim, then it's a sign that you're losing a bit too much output to panel flex.
I tried this, there is very little difference in the sweep, but I don't think adding weight can do much to damp the internal and side panels, they are flexing the most. I'm sure bracing the length of the tapped pipe section, the pipe entry to the front resonator and adding a cross brace at the mouth will make a big difference.
damped vs undamped.jpg

REW distortion quite high, but I think a lot will be the panel flex!
distortion.jpg

waterfall
waterfall.jpg

And finally, a few more transfer measurements. This shows the unfiltered sub with 256,512 and 1m sweeps (middle 3 lines) and filtered 25-135Hz with a notch filter at 196 Hz, q9 -6dB (guessed at from HR prediction, not doing much here!)

The top measurement is inside, quarter space, (fairly small room, 5mx4mx2m) with the mic on top of the speaker on a cushion at the mouth end, filtered 25-135Hz
all transfer.jpg

Dimensions and HR inputs:
dimensions and HR inputs.jpg

I'm keen to run through another iteration or two of this design, very open to observations or suggestions! Booger Weldz, I'm sorry I'm still not getting the maths, I think I kind of have an idea what you're saying, but not enough to translate into the design of the sub - I'm not much of a maths guy unfortunately. I'll keep trying though, would be very interested to build something that conforms to your thinking and see if that brings it into focus.

Overall the design is definitely interesting. The efficiency is great, even at pmax with heavy basslines the driver excursion looks controlled and minimal. At non PA levels no visible cone movement at all!

Attachments

• IMG_20220203_142900[1].jpg
    IMG_20220203_142900[1].jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 61
  • damped vs undamped.jpg
    damped vs undamped.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 57
yeah it is hard to describe But if you take one centimeters and look at what it is as compared to an inch half of that discussioBut if you take one centimeters and look at what it is as compared to an inch half of The math and science in higher orders taken care of right there alone For the sine wave or the circle or what a cm represents as one drop of water. Freshwater anywhere anytime anyplace On a dry surface. Including what is cut in half and made into a sine wave?

All the decimal points count they all stand for numbers more than what is just seeing if you break it down further that says 12 and 24, 48 and 96 192 and 384 and 768 where it starts repeating again, at the same time it redefined in another cycle numerically 1536….

those numbers and the size of the circles and what they say based on the centimeter alone might not mean much.

do you however just keep looking at them say plenty and can see a whole lot more the more you look into it.

those numbers all represent a number of different things at the same time.

The same exact thing happens and one specific number entered into the circumference of a circle or the volume of a sphere or the perimeter parts of a rectangle in three dimensionThe same exact thing happens and one specific number entered into the circumference of a circle or the volume of a sphere or the perimeter parts of a rectangle or the volume of a sphere in a cube or the swing on a pedal them in one second time as a distance and also as the parts of a circle known as two pi.

It’s 30° or it’s 30 cm but no matter what that is one second worth of swing of the 100 cm per pedal theIt’s 30° or it’s 30 cm but no matter what that is one second worth of swing of the 100 cm Long pendulum from 15° up and released again for one second it travels exactly 30° or what is in an arc 05238 radians. That’s pie divided by six. And you can swing a pendulum anywhere on earth around the equator and get the same exact results that’s how the frequency is defined and that’s what it all means precisely.

If you place a sphere with a diameter of one into a cube with a length height and width of one full of water 52.38% of that will be displaced by the sphere per volume.

If you take that same cube and make a rectangle out of two of them the perimeter around the base will be higIf you take that same cube and make a rectangle out of two of them the perimeter around the base will be pi. When the short side or 05238 in the long sides or twice that as 0523When the short side or 05238 in the long sides or twice that as 10476

The hypotenuse through that three-dimensional rectangle shape will be 13095238 and that is 1/4 the speed of light. 75° in radians it doesn’t matter if it makes sense or not it is what it is and it will make sense at some point which people see it in acoustics or wherever because that’s how it work75° in radians it doesn’t matter if it makes sense or not it is what what is exactly going on and everything if people would actually take a second to look.

For the dimensions on the same rectangle will be 07874 which is 22.5For the dimensions on the same rectangle will be 07874 which is 45 * are all those measurements in Egyptian royal cubits or meters would be proportionally the same as they are describing parts of a circle.

Furthermore if you take a steer with a radius of .5 and you put it into the volume of a sphere equation you get byFurthermore if you take a steer with a radius of .5 and you put it into the volume of a sphere equation you get 4÷3 times pi times radius cubed

And that will be 05238 as opposed to a radius of one which will have a volume of 4.190476.

That’s 8:1 As to 240° Is to 30 as well.

There’s only one number in the whole entire universe that jumps through shapes and time and frequency at all these different dimensions but that number will go even further to the The math of a sphere touching another sphere and how many will fit around it in different dimensions will go on to use that number 5238 to produce more and more results all the way to the eighth dimension where that number is 240 spheres.

Long story short and and I’m not interested in typing endlessly the same things over and over again nerves probably even wanna hear it however if you put adopts a driver entry on a 300 cm pipe at a certain location you get exactly what are the numbers I’ve already described as the distance.

Given the correct CSA for the TS parameters and using zero path or anything to taint the result.

That whole concept is the beginning of all this other stuff there after the asset driver splitting up of the sine wave the ability to get anything out of a quarter pipe accept the fact that it’s just a big long.

That whole concept is the beginning of all this other stuff there after the asset driver splitting up of the sine wave the ability to get anything out of a quarter pipe accept the fact that it’s just a big long vent

All of pipe harmonics and physics to do with that same exact thing resides on these exact principles in this exact same function as so easily seen instead of described horn response.

Put a driver in a 300 cm pipe and you’ll understand that completely the only thing left is to understand radians versus degrees and circumference of a circle as a function of your enclosure and how that works and nothing else does so very well or ever could.

As soon as you start doing that you will see what’s really going on and you’ll be able to build a better enclosu closurerea then anyone does otherwise using any method. There’s nothing left to do once you reach that point and it will become obvious in the scrutiny of the simulation details

8 /1 just like a centimeter is to pi.

240 /30..

There’s so many connections they just become confusing part is overwhelm ing , be glad that I shut up now because it’s a novel of information based solely on the centimeter the speed of light 360° and 432 alone 😂👍🏻👍🏻

I wouldn’t know where to stop after that because it doesn’t end it’s a Pythagorean problem based on 30/60/90 inn360 Or hexagons using same similar concept split in half

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 52
If you get it finally you’ll really appreciate the fact that all of this information already exists in the Egyptian pyramid and always has.

Do you make the connection and you see the results in your speaker than working backwards you’ll see so many more amazingThings directly related to the numbers in math at the very least

It’s all a pendulum swing it all must feed into the same cycles you can’t just have the driver coming on any worse into this thing it started at the very beginning with the appropriate spacing as well.

That grows increasingly more and more important the moment it deviates from the start in any way shape or form you can see this in the same you can’t see it your father move in such a degree is but really going on everything’s in a logarithmic scale in frequencies and all that stuff is goofy looking it doesn’t hit you in a manner that it would if you could look at all the screens in response at once and see the changes in everything and how all over the place things are being stolen from higher up to fill specific areas down below that’s very very apparent in the pillow format it’s diluted and weird for me to describe in a series format has roar.

However you’ve already seen the -990 DB I believe in at 860 if you get there to fill up all the blanks from 860 there on that’s really 864 Horn responses has a speed of sound set at 3:44 If it was 3456It wouldn’t make 864 into 860. And 8640And all of those numbers out of band or what matters nothing else does this is higher order enclosures therefore higher orders are what matters and where the information is that to describe how they’re functioning

But you’re sitting on a gold mine because you’re already pretty close and you’re go for an attitude where you don’t give a **** you got bunny good time tBut you’re sitting on a gold mine because you’re already pretty close and you’re go for an attitude he’s gonna figure this out pretty quick for sure.

youre enthusiasm is refreshing!! Now I gotta do is nickel and dime that thing into a three dimensional layout or whatever takes kind of like what I had pictured to get rid of the little extras or the reasons that you can’t say 30 to 103090 in the samNow I gotta do is nickel and dime that thing into a three dimensional layout or whatever takes kind of like what I had pictured to get rid of the little extras or the reasons that you can’t say 30 to 103090 in the sim of 360. It’s that or things just like that that break up 360 into the parts of a pendulum swing that are even and they insert another driver or another parallel wall at an even spaced intervals of that same pendulum swing affect in all of this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 43
You get this you know you’re in the zone and you have lined everything up perfectly. You still gotta make the box in that shape therefore there’s some things to be done with the layout that may require a little bit different way of thinking. Forget advance their line method that has screwed everything up from the dawn of who knows wiForget advance their line method that has screwed everything up from the dawn of who knows ? It’s all about setting those chambers to exactly what’s been described in our response that means the folding parallel ends of each of those standing waves or whatever they need to be described as work because they add up to the fundamental and also are the fundamental no matter what that ends up being who cares it’s going to be acoustical a mathematical Nirvana once you get there.

Because that’s all that matters this is quarter wave but we don’t care about the quarter wave recorder about the ones beneath that in the odd intervals, Because those are where everything’s at and what we’re trying to achieve instead of just a big long bebecause those are where everything’s at and what we’re trying to achieve instead of just a big long vent and one that doesn’t do anything special it really doesn’t? It’s these other things that do something but they only do it when you do it right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 34
That’s 860 over and over again 24 x 4 which is the missing for hertz of each interval of 860 that would have been there.

Ironically this point out something very excellent the intervals on the other sequence of numbers that are in this when you were at the perfect interval in 360 or how 12 or 24 or 48 works in that if you look deeper into the math . complex of four on 12, is three over over and over four times.

Again this is not very clear in the series version if this was a parallel version of this everything is plain as day because it’s not blending in this matter however you still end up with the same response red flags of what’s really going on and it’s best displayed here look at every word you can find that at and if you can’t find it you’re not lined up right and you’re not going to build the right thing not only that but you can’t build it the way people assume anyhow every extra part beyond what’s supposed to be there is diluting and getting rid of something somewheres elseAgain this is not very clear in the series version if this was a parallel version of this everything is plain as day because it’s not blending in this matter however you still end up with the same response red flags of what’s really going on and it’s best displayed here look at every word you can find that at and if you can’t find it you’re not lined up right and you’re not going to build the right thing not only that but you can’t build it the way people assume anyhow every extra part beyond what’s supposed to be there is diluting and getting rid of something somewheres els

people understand the concept of 864 or 432 4432÷360 or 360÷432 this is all in this is all in the math spears spherical expansion and the most important thing of all it all of this is the harmonics involved in the number three every time you cubit or quadruple i4432÷360 or 360÷432 this is all in this is all in the math spears spherical expansion and the most important thing of all it all of this is the harmonics involved in the number three every time you cubit o or in to the power of X As the exponential function is what’s going on an everything especially in these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 35
That entire blue row and the pink one next to it Will show up in the response at -990dB . As well part of both yellows prior to 20,000.

meanwhile that initial green rope is the other function riding alongside that you can see and peaks and valleys all the way out of the passband over and over again. That all is based on the circle is 360° is and then the higher order mass amongst that which you can either figure out or just push the I believe button I don’t bother with it but please note the orange row to the right take any of these things and put them into a pipe Calculator to see what they are in centimeters and frequencies and how they are all intermingling at 345.6 m/s when that is the speed of sound versus 299792458 when that is the speed of sound.

Those concepts and all of these numbers and all of his information combined it’s probably annoying and overwhelming Lee so however once you grasp it and once he started to make these this to your closers you’ll see what this is all really about I promise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 36
people have missed the bus on these things for years it seems. You gotta fold where are you tell Horner’s boards and you gotta create falls were there already supposed to be in the sine wave shape which already has a pressure node for its harmonic do use and smaller and smaller harmonics already spelling out other things to do it becomes much easier in the parallel version to see then the series which blend it all together.

Look at how the one on the left is broken down and see how that is as parts of a circle because their entire thing is 360° long plus the L45. But also it has a cancellation at 860 which is 864 if the speed of sound was 345-6864 is the most important number besides those associated with 432 in the universe. Does a centimeter is 254 inverted explains all of these things already and always has. But also the number 05238 which is pi divided by six is 30 or 300 in 360 and that is the basis for setting up a sequence in Cordaway pipes of any design based on those numbers for an awesome driver entry or an exit offset or all these things that are anything but a plain straight pipe that is worthless it’s just a vet who cares? But also the number 05238 which is pi divided by six is 30 or 300 in 360 and that is the basis for setting up a sequence in Cordaway pipes of any design based on those numbers for an awesome driver entry or an exit offset or all these things that are anything but a plain straight pipe that is worthless it’s just a vent who cares!?

These things are not just event in any advantage of creating them is compounded and any disadvantage in your folding or driver entry points is also compounded.

We can’t just put numbers in the whole response and look for a nice looking curve that doesn’t work to the best of what’s really going on go into her response with an intention at numbers already and you get rewarded much more so because it’s really what it’s supposed to be there if anyone was doing this the correct way from the beginning.

For whatever reason the sequence of numbers divided in 360 such as the speed of light breaks down sound and you can see all of this if you enter different numbers for the speed of sound in a pipe calculator for harmonic resonance. 360 is 24 In frequency and 240 is 36. There’s so much information and all the stuff that never gets used and is overlooked there’s 24 hours worth of seconds as 86 400 hours worth is 43 200. That’s 860 and 8600that gets canceled out when you’re perfectly align all of this is due every other frequency there after once you got it you scrutinize it and everything else about it and everything else about it explains everything in the universe.
Whether or not that makes sense doesn’t really matter if you grab a couple pieces of this you’ll see where it goes but if you want to know more about it there’s plenty of places to go outside and speakers that are truly amazing how they are exactly the same numbers and exactly the same functions so they do not appear to be at first glance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 39
By the way thanks for showing all of this and with this driver. It really is helpful and certainly makes one want to go pick up a couple of those when they’re available I haven’t seen them in a while but every now and then they’re around
No worries, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! Also, in the UK these are available from the Farnell website, shipped from the states, so I imagine you can pick them up there?

A lot to digest above and been a busy few days, going to try to tweak the cab design a bit and build another prototype with bracing, better handle and hatch position, etc. etc. Should be able to run 4 of these off my little battery amp rack, which would be quite decent on the cost/performance scale I think :)