Rightmark RMAA Problems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Bonsai, I wouldn't give up. It's probably a routing issue.

The way most mixers are set up by default is to route active inputs to the mix bus, and the output itself is also the mix bus.

What you need is to wire the software output to the mix bus, but route the hardware input directly to the software input without sending any of it back to the active mix.

The usual method would be to ensure it is muted in the mix, and using the routing menu to wire it up to RMAA directly.

Unfortunately different card drivers implement this in different ways, and without a look at the interface I would be hard-pressed to come up with a suggestion.

You will face this issue in every kind of interface.

Ok. I will try again this weekend.

I don't have a 64 bit OS on any computer. Mainly to avoid the issue of problems with older programs that don't like 64bits !
Just in case I confused the report in my earlier post. The laptop ( 32 bit Win 7 Home ) and PC ( Win XP SP2- 32 bit ) work perfectly well ( identically !) with ARTA and the Focusrite 2i2.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.