Repairing TC510 SONY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

One gave me à TC 510. Unfortunately it was impossible to lock the Record position .

I have made a system inside the machine to use it again.

Better than a long text (that I 'm not able to write in english), 6 pictures show the
repair .

I also made a handle and a power supply that was missing .

Now it works .

Regards,

Quartdepouce

Verrou-1.jpg

Verrou-2.jpg

Verrou-3.jpg

Verrou-4.jpg

Verrou-5.jpg

Verrou-6.jpg

TC-510-Poign-e-Alim.jpg

I answer to myself for french "locutor".

Confronté à la panne qui rend inutilisable cette belle machine
j'ai été amené à réaliser un petit verrou avec l 'objectif de ne pas modifier
l 'aspect extérieur du magnétophone .

Ma solution est la suivante:

Un petit loquet en 2 parties sérré sur l'axe de commande vient se placer sous un morceau de profilé alu, bloquant
ainsi cet axe en position enregistrement.

Mieux qu 'un long discours les 6 photos jointes expliquent la chose.
Sur la première on voit que j 'ai limé 2 vis qui dépassent pour permettre le passage du loquet.

Comme je ne suis ni ajusteur ni mécanicien le loquet à été taillé au fil de l'eau : Un coup de lime par ci ,
un coup de lime par là car il y a toujours un point qui bloque ou qui frotte .C'est pourquoi je serais bien en peine
d'en communiquer le plan .

Il y a cependant une contrainte à cette solution : cette position sera exclusivement ENR et plus jamais Lecture.
Cela m'a semblé de peu d'importance.

Voilà , mon TC 510 est sauvé.

:cop: This is an English language forum. If you post in a language other than English you most provide an English translation in the same post. See the RULES.

Translation:
My solution is as follows:

A small latch in 2 parts tightened on the control axis is placed under a piece of aluminum profile, thus blocking this axis in recording position.

Better than a long speech, the 6 attached photos explain the thing.
In the first one we see that I have filed 2 screws that protrude to allow the passage of the latch.

As I am neither an adjuster nor a mechanic, the latch was cut little by little: A file stroke here, a file stroke there because there is always a point which blocks or rubs. That is why I would be in pain to communicate the plan.

There is however a constraint to this solution: this position will be exclusively REC and never again Play. It seemed to me of little importance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.