Record from Apple Music

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK.
You might buy the tracks in mp3/flac/alac format and then download them from somewhere else. That would be more "fair use" than recording from a streaming service.

Or just buy the CDs. You would be surprised how cheap they can be on amazon or half.com

Tunebite looks interesting.

Hi, If you intend to recorder Apple Music, I think you need a professional Apple Music Converter. As for me, Audfree Apple Music converter is a good program to convert m4p files to mp3 losslessly. It supports to batch convert DRM-ed Apple Music tracks to MP3 format and then playing them on any device freely.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi, If you intend to recorder Apple Music, I think you need a professional Apple Music Converter. As for me, Audfree Apple Music converter is a good program to convert m4p files to mp3 losslessly. It supports to batch convert DRM-ed Apple Music tracks to MP3 format and then playing them on any device freely.

AND:

"We encourage all bloggers, webmasters, and editors from any site to review our software to help more people experience better digital life. Anyone can spread the word about AudFree and get free license if you like." About AudFree...

When it comes to Apple Music record, I want to share a tool with you here. I had ever used it to get Apple Music converted to plain audios and listen to them on other devices with ease.
This tool is DRmare Audio File Converter for Mac which is designed for Apple Music. You can use it to convert Apple Music and then save the music to your computer for using.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.