recapping using caps with much higher voltage value range compared to original specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Black Gates are sold with huge huge prices

For example only two 6,3v 470uf caps are sold with over 150$.
One BG having 470uf 160v is sold with 600$....
Then they must be GOOD :rolleyes:

The production for BG has stopped because of the missing carbon impregnated paper.
Sure, conductive carbon is the "best" element to be added to a DIELECTRIC.
It will certainly "improve" it :rolleyes:

Graphite fine particles have realized tunnel effect and turned ion transfer of a slow move into Transcendence Electron Transfer of a super high speed move by releasing electrons from ion's restriction
I stopped reading after this. :p

As of other comments:
"Ignorant"?
ig·no·rant
ˈiɡnərənt/
adjective
adjective: ignorant

lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

antonyms: educated
lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
Check.
"Troll"? .... let´s see if behaviour fits the description:
In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
Check ....

Last edited:
Conrad Hoffman said:
Please expand before my head explodes!
OK. Consider your setup of a square-wave current feeding a capacitor, so an ideal cap gives you a triangle wave. Now add a little resistor in series with the cap. The wave is no longer a triangle, it has sharp transitions in it. Yet there is zero distortion. You may not be confused by this, but many people are.

robert2017 said:
"Graphite fine particles have realized tunnel effect and turned ion transfer of a slow move into Transcendence Electron Transfer of a super high speed move by releasing electrons from ion's restriction"
It would help if sentences like this were proof read by both a native English speaker and a competent physicist before they were launched onto an unsuspecting public. For me, it just meant that I didn't bother to read the rest so it saved me some time.

So they are scammers by sating their goal was to bring the speed of ions close to the level of electrons.

All electrolytics create more or less distortion in the audio circuits because of the stupid for the masses construction caps are.
They are considered necessary evils in the circuits ..
So the statement that "all caps sound the same " is ridiculous .

This is the only statement you've made on this thread based in reality.
Acceptance is the first step.

A hearing test provides an evaluation of the sensitivity of a person's sense of hearing and is most often performed by an audiologist using an audiometer.There are other hearing tests as well....

Let's be reasonable here . Before doing audio test by testing different amps the person should check his ears first .

A hearing test provides an evaluation of the sensitivity of a person's sense of hearing and is most often performed by an audiologist using an audiometer.There are other hearing tests as well....

Let's be reasonable here . Before doing audio test by testing different amps the person should check his ears first .

Your ears may have a great frequency response, but the high levels of distortion in your brain...

Do you have a copy of your latest audiogram? I'd love to see empirically what 'golden baby ears', as you put it, looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.